Aiden :Who gives a shit ?

"Aiden , honestly I don't really give a shit what you do anymore," you spat at your boyfriend who had been constantly pushing your buttons lately. He was always leaving , never cleaned up after himself and rarely gave you a heads up of where he was going to be.
"You know what, Y/N, screw you. You act like you're all in the right here but you're not fucking perfect either." You scoff.
"Oh yeah?" you say stepping closer to Aiden , getting in his face, "Why don't you tell me what's wrong with me then, huh? Come on! Don't be a little bitch. Go for it, tell me what awful things I do that just make you sooo mad."
"You're the bitch," Aiden said with a level of anger that surprised you. "You think you're so god damn special and important because you can pay your own way and don't need shit from me? Well guess what doll face I'm the best thing you've got."
"Go fuck yourself," you hissed, eyes narrowed with anger. You turned to walk out of the kitchen where the argument started over a carton of milk Aiden left out. Before you could exit you felt a hand grab the back of your next and pull you around.
"Or," Aiden whispered gruffly, breathing heavily, a centimeter away from your face, "I could just fuck you instead." He crashed his lips with shocking force onto yours. His hand slid from the back of your neck to the front and he pushed, slamming your back into the refrigerator. You growled, both from pain and excitement. When Aiden met your lips again, you reached up and tangled your fingers in his intentionally mussed hair, pulling just enough to hurt a little. Aiden crashed his hips into yours and grabbed your ass hard. Then he trailed his hand down your leg and wrapped it around his waist. As his mouth left yours, you bit down on his bottom lip. He looked you in the eyes as a flare of temptation and heat went up in his eyes. Aiden dove in, pinching the skin on your neck between his teeth sucking hard, all the while grinding his hips against your clit. A small moan managed to escape your lips but you didn't want Aiden to know you were enjoying yourself out of spite, so you clamped your jaw shut tight. Suddenly Aiden left your neck and worked his way up to your ear, his hot breath leaving goose bumps on your skin. He grabbed your other leg and hoisted you onto his hips, pressing you into the appliance for stability. After a moment he stepped back and practically threw you off him.
"Upstairs," Aiden commanded, "Now."
"Make me," you retorted, not being one to succumb so easily. In one long stride Aiden had his forehead pressed to yours. His hand quickly found its way down your pants and he instantly began fiercely rubbing at your clitoris. Just as your breathing quickened Aiden removed his hand and spun you around to face the stairs that lead to your room upstairs.
"Go," he demanded, slapping your ass hard, "Or pay for it later." You obliged this time and ran upstairs, not being able to wait to feel him inside you. You opened your bedroom door and soon after you had entered Aiden strode in behind you. He tore off your shirt and discarded it carelessly. Soon he had your bra off aswell and he was teasing your nipples between his fingers as he toyed his tongue around yours inside your mouth. He moved down and took one of your breasts in his mouth still playing with the other with his hand. He looked up at you and you did your best to look unamused. Apparently it worked because Aiden looked angered once again. He brought his head up and placed both hands on your shoulders, shoving you to your knees. Aiden quickly removed his pants and boxer briefs to reveal his rock hard member. He grabbed your hair and pulled you to it, at which point you took him in your mouth, bobbing your head quickly and teasing the tip with your tongue. Just when Aiden let out a moan, you stopped and stood up. Aiden's jaw dropped and you smirked.
"Enough!" Aiden shouted and he picked you up and harshly threw you on the bed. He removed your pants and thong and immediately entered you without any preparation. You yelled out in pain and Aiden smiled darkly. He threw your legs over his shoulders and began roughly and mercilessly thrusting away. The more he moved inside you the better it felt. He pulled out and pulled you up, turning you around. When you were on all fours facing the head board of the bed, he entered you again. The angle he was at allowed him to pound into your g-spot with every thrust. You couldn't help it and began to moan, close to climaxing.
"Oh no you don't. You don't finish until I do bitch." Aiden removed himself from you once again and laid down next to you. You crawled on top of him and began riding him. Within a minute or two you felt his dick twitch and shake inside you. He knew he was about to cum so he reached up and viciously rubbed your clitoris in circles. the two of you orgasmed simultaneously as he thrusted up into you deeply one last time. You climbed off of your exhausted boyfriend, both of you breathing heavily.
"Why were you mad again?" Aiden asked in his warm drawl.
"Who gives a shit?" you asked and leaned in to kiss his lips before falling soundly asleep.