Derek : Jealous one shot for Javiera

You entered the club in your little dress that all the guys seemed to can't get enough of. You were supposed to meet Derek,your boyfriend and the rest of the pack there. You searched for your boyfriend but only spotted Aiden . He smiled at you as you walked over to him. "Hi Aiden " "Hey Javiera " "Where's Derek ?" you questioned glancing around again for him. "Not sure babe but I must say you look mighty hot tonight" You blushed at his words. "Thanks Aiden well you don't look bad yourself" you giggled as he winked at you. "Wanna dance love?" he asked. You looked around one last time for Derek but didn't see him. You nodded as Aiden led you to the dance floor. You both were innocently dancing facing each other while the music pumped. The dance floor was pretty packed and someone mistakenly pushed you into Aiden . Your lips mistakenly touched but only for a second because you pulled away. "I am so sor..." you began but couldn't finish because just then Derek snatched your hand and dragged you out of the club and into his car. He didn't say a word but you could tell he was pissed. His hands gripped the steering wheel hard and his face was red with anger. "Derbear I'm sorry it was a mistake..." "Shut the fuck up!" he growled without looking at you. You were scared you had never seen him this angry before. He drove you both to your home. He got out and stormed inside without looking at you. You slowly got out and followed him inside. As soon as you closed the front door behind you Derek slammed you into it. He bit your neck roughly which turned you on so much. "Wanna fucking flirt with Aiden huh?! I'll show you who you belong to! Upstairs now! And you better be naked and on the bed when I get there!" he growled in your ear his words turning you on even more. You nodded and ran up the stairs. You stripped off of your clothes quickly and layed on the bed waiting for Derek. He was so sexy when he was jealous. After a little while he walked in completely naked. His eyes were no longer that pale green as always they were now Alpha red with lust and anger. He walked and sat on the edge of the bed. "Come lay on my lap, ass up" he growled. You did as he said knowing that he was going to spank you. He lightly stroked your bum and squeezed it. "Do you know what daddy's gonna do princess?" he asked and you nodded your head. "What?" "Daddy's gonna spank his bad girl" you purred. You knew how much he loved when you called him daddy, you felt his member rising even more under you as his hand came down and smacked one of your cheeks. You moaned as the lash caused a mixture of pleasure and pain. He patted over the spot that he had hit before spanking you again. He did this a few more times before he stopped. "Awww now your bum's all red baby." he cooed huskily before shifting you so that you were on the bed and he stood in front of you. He smirked at you as he stroked himself gently. You stared at his fully hard member making your core even wetter. "Wanna suck it baby?" "Yes daddy" you replied nodding your head innocently. "This is the only dick that you get to touch hear that?! You know why because you're mine!" he snarled possessively. You nodded and he signaled you to suck him off. You kneeled on the bed and took his fully erect penis in your hands and licked the tip slowly teasing him. "No fucking teasing" he growled as he wrapped his hand in your hair and began guiding you up and down his length. He threw his head back in pleasure as he face fucked you hard but not hard enough to hurt you. He twitched in your mouth before he cursed and a string of cum shot down your throat. You swallowed it all. "Now lay back" he ordered and you did as he said resting your head on the pillows. He crawled on top of you and hovered over you. He kissed your lips softly before leaving a trail of kisses on your neck. he began sucking your soft spot leaving marks for sure. You moaned and grabbed on to his hair. He ran his hands up and down your body squeezing you every so often. "Daddy I need you" you moaned as he continued kissing your neck. He smirked and sat up straddling your waist and starring at you. "Beg for it" he said simply. "Daddy please fuck me. Put your huge hard cock in my wet little pussy and make me scream your name please daddy" you pleaded. He smirked satisfied with your pleads as he thrusted hard into you. He didn't give you any time to adjust he just kept thrusting. You screamed his name over and over as he slammed into you. "Who do you belong to?!"he grunted sweat dripping off his forehead and onto you. "You!" you moaned clawing at his back with the intensity. "Say my fucking name!" he demanded. "Derek! Derek!" you screamed pulling him down to attach your lips to his. He kept vigorously thrusting until you both climaxed together. He collapsed next to you pulling you into his arms. "I'm sorry Der, it was a mistake I promise" you whispered after catching your breath. "I know princess I love you" he cooed pecking your lips lovingly. You was sure to try and get him jealous again.

Hehe comment ? Vote? Like? one shots are open