He's jealous part 2

Derek

Your pov

I was training with my best friend, Joseph, from when I was little. We started wrestling when he pinned me to the ground.

"Ready to lose?". He asked with his signature smirk.

"Nope" I said cockily when I heard the door open.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing on top of my girlfriend "Derek angrily growled.

Derek ran across the room punching Joseph repeatedly.

"Stop hurting him! He's my best friend!" I said trying to get Derek off of Joseph.

"Yeah the best friend who was practically straddling my girl friend" Derek said punching Joseph in the face one more last time.

"We were just wrestling no big deal " I simply said.

"Well I didn't like the way you guys were wrestling "Derek said pouting.

"It's okay. It's cute seeing you get all jealous" i said punching his cheeks.

"Stop that " he said slapping my hand away.

"Don't be such a sour wolf " I said sealing our lips with a kiss.

Isaac

Your pov

I was sitting in chemistry when a guy came and sat next to me.

"Hey can you be my partner?" he kindly asked.

"Sure " I said as nicely as possible. I heard a growl and turned seeing Isaac standing behind him.

"I was supposed to be your partner"Isaac said pouting. He looked like a cute little puppy.

"I know baby it's just that he's new and I'm trying to help " I said giving him a reasonable face. A smirk appeared on the guys face.

"Yeah I'm new maybe you should sit in the front " he said pointing to the seat all the way in the front .

"No maybe you can sit in the front while I sit next to my GIRLFRIEND" Isaac snapped.

The guy scoffed rolling his eyes. "Well I'm trying to get help by a pretty girl so shoo" he said moving his hand and flipping Isaac off.

"Oh well this pretty girl is mine "Isaac said kissing me which resolved us having detention for 2 weeks.

Comment,vote,follow

Also follow my idea buddy Daniie_OBrien10.