11

When Julia woke up, she saw that Jughead was no longer in her room

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

When Julia woke up, she saw that Jughead was no longer in her room. For the past couple of days, he had been sleeping on the couch in Julia's room, no questions asked. She had started to wonder what was really going on with him, but was afraid to ask. Trying to figure out the mysterious boy usually led to him distancing himself, and she didn't want that.

Julia sighed as she discovered a messy note on her nightstand.

going to betty's 4 breakfast- don't worry, used the window. JJ.

After getting dressed for school, Julia ran down the stairs to quickly grab her breakfast. Unfortunately her mother had other ideas.

"Sit," Jillian commanded. Julia rolled her eyes, but nonetheless took a seat.

"Yes, mommy dearest?" She snarked back, already slipping into a bad mood.

"What did you think of David? Robert's son?" Her mother stared at her eagerly waiting for her daughter's response.

"You want to talk about boys with me?" Julia shook her head, "I'm confused. Last time I tried talking to you, you said that you didn't want to hear about my teenage issues."

It was true, when Julia was completely torn up the previous year, Jillian didn't want to hear it. And she was shipped off to boarding school for even bringing up the topic.

"Well, I'm just thinking that you being seen around town with a nice boy like David would boost your reputation. I heard some parents talking about you at the memorial and I have to say, I am not pleased with you."

Julia picked at her nails, a nervous habit she had picked up. "So, what, you want me to go out with this guy to make you look good?"

"Exactly, honey! You're catching on so fast. And it might be good for you to get out there after the, incident, it's been 5 months," Jillian beamed at her daughter, rubbing her shoulders.

"Mom, I don't want to talk about that, it's over. Maybe I'll go out with him if he's a decent human being, but not for your gain," she sassed before grabbing her keys and heading out the door.

..........

When she got to school, Ginger and Tina strutted up next to her without saying a word.

Julia turned to Ginger in confusion, "Hello to you too? What's with all of this?" She questioned while waving her arms at the former minions.

"Well, J, we heard that you've already claimed the newest piece of man candy in R-Dale, so congrats," Tina smirked at the blonde and locked her arm around Julia's.