12

(a/n: guys i'm so excited!! julia's original storyline is about to take off and i can't wait for you all to read it! sorry for the long break, but i'm going to be updating more frequently from now on! ALSO: i've been nominated for best archie fic on @riverdalesociety so if you wanna vote for without you that would be amazing. )

The next morning Julia opened her front door to see a distressed Archie Andrews on her front porch

"Arch, what are you doing here? Do you need a ride?" Julia furrowed her brows, not knowing what to say. He usually barely spoke to her, since he seemed to have a new girl on his arm every week.

"Julia," he inhaled sharply, "I know that we still haven't talked, and things are kinda weird between us, but I need you to be honest with me right now."

Julia's eyes widened in shock as she tried to analyze Archie's frowning face. "What is it, Arch?"

"Okay, uh," the ginger turned around and placed his hand on the back of his neck. "Are you... sleeping with Jughead?"

She couldn't help herself from bursting out in laughter. "Wha... What?" Julia asked her former lover through her giggles.

"I saw him leaving your window last night. What's going on between you two?" Archie crossed his arms and looked at Julia skeptically.

"Is someone jealous?" Julia smirked at Archie, pointing at the boy's face which matched the color of his hair.

"I'm not answering that Jules," he shook his head. "But seriously, why has Jug been sneaking into your room so much?"

"Listen Archie, you have nothing to worry about. It's not my place to tell you, but just know this: I have no feelings for Jughead, whatsoever."

He exhaled and nodded, "I believe you, sorry for asuming things I just-"

"Got jealous?" Julia teased with a knowing look on her face.

He pulled his lips into a straight line, well attempted to; Julia could see the corners of his mouth lifting upwards.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride to the hell that is school," Julia pulled his arm and the two hopped into her Jeep.

..........

Julia wanted nothing more than to just relax for one day, but sadly, that wasn't an option in Riverdale. Betty and Jughead were informing the group of the previous night's events, which made Julia want to run and hide.

"My mom and dad don't wanna get the police involved. They don't want anyone to know that she ran away, or about her 'shameful condition,'" Betty scoffed. Learning of Polly's pregnancy was a huge shock to Julia. Not even her mother, Alice's own sister, was informed of "the condition."