CHAPTER 2: FIGHT! AND SPARE

Wow! I thingk im enjoying this heh..... so im still not gonna put a LEMON cuz im inoccent heh..... welp enjoy the battle!..... oh and also the song up there for well ya'know effects

INK'S P.O.V......

Me and glithchy here have been talking like getting along well and stuff but i actually didnt recodnice that underfell sans is still tangled by some blue strings so i ask him "hey error umm can you pleas let fell go?" I ask and he smirked at me and said "w-w-w-why w-w-w-whould i-i-i l-l-let t-t-this g-g-glitch g-g-g-go?" He said and what!? A glithch he call my work a glithch!?! (Baka! You can hear cant you?!) Ya yA watever aother.....

So was i was saying i was really angry that made his smirk into a devilish smirk i cant belive that im trembling but i calm my self and put a fighting posistion (heh i made ink tough at this) a run fast as i can at error and attack using my giantpaint brush he was space off so i got my chance......

ERROR'S P.O.V......

I spacing off when ink got his chance to hit me with his brush soooo i got blown up and got to lay on the ground urging of the pain..... i got up but he kick me hard really hard he took fell and let him go to a safer place i gave up.............. but.......... he didnt attack......

I got up and grab him with my strings and tangle him up i can see tears forming at his eyes but why do i feel strange why do i feel regretting of doing this? But i just shrug them off he keeps screaming in pain i cant take it anymore i make the string get off him sooo he fell at the ground harshly a check his hp and it was....

5 hp left

I sigh in relief that he has-- wait! Why em i releif about him no no no no noooo im not alowd to fall-- noooooo i mentaly slap my self at this heh he get up shakeking like crazy he gqve me a confuse look of why i spare him sooo i ask him "w-w-w-why d-d-didint y-y-you k-k-killed m-m-me w-w-when y-y-you h-h-have a-a-a c-c-hance?" I asked him he only smiled at me that made him even look cuter ok fine i admtted it he is cute......

I blush slithly he said "its becuse everybody can be good if they just try right? And i know that there is some good on you" he said that made me smile a little......

I thingk i love him......

To be continued......

Hahahahahahahahaha! Yas done the shortest chap yet!! Heheehehehehehshs i cant wait for the next one i know that there is no fight maybe just a little fight but hey sometimes im lazy cuz ah well you know school right sooo ya that anywho cant wait to right the next chap!! Hope ya all enjoy!!