♡CHAPTER 16: THE WEDDING♡

Heheh is this the last welp i gotta say bye bye to this book anyway enjoy!!! The wedding all of you are invited to this one heh this is the special day for ink and error so why not? All of you readers are rarely invited enjoy!!!
and also dont start the song yet! And the picture above

ERROR'S P.O.V........

It was me and ink's big day and blue and dream are the planners they really are good we put it on a garden its mostly look like this

Is it beautiful? And yes were planning it like this heh it soo beautiful ink will be so suprise after this after i wear my tux that is normaly is black and red i was so exited that ink is gonna officially mine forever and were gonna be a husband a...

Is it beautiful? And yes were planning it like this heh it soo beautiful ink will be so suprise after this after i wear my tux that is normaly is black and red i was so exited that ink is gonna officially mine forever and were gonna be a husband and wifu he.......
Im so exited now tommorow is the day im not letting ink see this i want him suprise and as for you readers make sure to suprise him will ya?

You Readers: sure we will!!!

Good and then after that i was really tired of helping the others decorating the garden and so i went home greeted by my kiki my sweet fiance and he hug me and said "ruru were are you why are you exusted?" He ask in worried tone "heh planning" i said and look at me with a smile and kiss me well its was a peck so it didnt last long and we both went to our room and went to sleep after a few minutes i hear some soft snoring and saw my inky sleeping heh cute and with that i kiss his forehead and then smile and let the sleep take over me and then after that i went to dreamless slumber........

♡♡loving time skip♡♡

When i woke up i realise ink was not on bed so got up and went to find ink and there i saw kiki watching the wedding ring smilling lovely

Soo i walk to him and hug him and said "hey kiki better get ready the wedding is going to start soon" and with that we went on to seperate ways
I saw geno and fresh standing and i said "heh i cant wait to see ink in wedding dress" and fresh said "heh you gotta wait broseph" and geno said "dream and blue is actually helping ink getting ready" and with that i smiled they help me to t
Do some stuff clearly auther dont know how this goes so whatever.....

♡♡loving time skip♡♡
And also start the song now

After that i waited for kiki to come im already on my post and started to wait........
After like hours of waiting ink finally arive i saw jnk expression of suprise of seeng this he seems happy i can see blue and dream force him to wear a dress heh he look sooo cute his dress is color brown with alot of paint splater on it ink is holding golden flowers and also im tired of explaing you emagine what kind of gown he's wearing or whatever just make it beautiful!!

He smile at this view and walk towards me feel so nervios sigh his getting closer and closer until his now with and the prist wich is classic papyrus keeps o shouting and stuff and blah blah blah blah blah i dont really partisipate i only look at MY INKY beautiful eyes and after like hours papyrus said "YOU MAY NOW KISS THE BRIDE" and we leand closer and we kiss and after a second me and pulled awey and then papyrus said "YOU ARE NOW HUSBAND AND WIFU" and evryone clapped and clapped and ink laugh and said "this is the best wedding ruru i love you" he said blushing and i said "i love you too kiki" and we kiss again and then ink trow the golden bonget of flowers to the air were dream cought and then *sweat drop* auther came along and said "YAHOO MAH PLAN WORKED WELL!!!!!" And then everyone clapped and stuff i cant believe this evry single au! Even fell sans veryone was joyful!! This is the best day of my life i couldnt even be happier than this! Even the READERS are here!!!!!! Im so happy!!!!

INK'S P.O.V..........

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!

♡♡THE END♡♡

♡♡Wow that end well and also i told ya this will be the end heh♡♡
Oh did that to soon?
Well sorry to tell ya but its the end
Want some more?
Hmmm.....
Dont worry i already have a plan
But it might be long
Sinces im doing some othere stories
For example
Pallete x goth
And
Geno x death
Paperjam x fresh
And
Encre x fallacy
Jasper x suave
And more
But dont worry you just have to wait heh
Anyway happy endding hahahaha
Or is it?
Just kidding!!! It is
Babye!!

♡♡*fresh out for good!*♡♡

I look radical!!!!