CHAPTER 9: GOOD BYE FRESH SEE YA!!!!

Yo mah rad broseph this book is almost over so have fun hahahahahahahaha!!!! Anyway i hope ya'll enjoy cuz ima gonna not update every saturday anymore ima gonna update everyday and whenever i want hehehehe have some fun and enjoy!!!

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.......

Error won the lecture and he gotta pick atleast two things he want amd also ink seems to have a facepalm time cuz error is smilling devilish and seems happy
But fresh was all calm beside he did say he just come to make the two closer than ever right? So error stand up and said "hehehe my wish finally came true fresh i order you to.......say good bye and leave!!" And fresh isint shock as they think hehe  and then he said "ok broseph let me just grab mah stuff at home and i can go back at mah place"....

Error seems happy ink smilled sadly they all continued to have a fun picknik and after that they went to the van or car or something meh *shrug* and they all sit down error is driving scins he wanted to heh and fresh is judt calm as ever ink is drawing and doodling and after a few minutes ink fall asleep and fresh just well sleeping as usuall and another minutes they finally arive so error shouted "YO WERE HERE WAKE UP!!!!!" ink got up fast by the wake up alarm so do fresh and then they got out of the car and ink said "*yawn* im still sleepy" he said tiredly fresh have emotions but cant feel them weird but anyway  they all went inside and error said.....

"So pack up your things and leave you 90's trash" and ink said "error thats rude!!" But error ignore him and fresh went to his room and said "heh ima gonna miss this bed heh" and pack his cloths after that he went down stairs and said "SUP DORKS IM RADICAL!!" And they look at him with a 'really?' Look and fresh went to the exit and said "welp bye ink, error enjoy your lone time" ink smille error blush and ink said "GOOD BYE FRESH!!! SEE YA!!!" ink said childish and fresh hop to his skatebored and wave his hand 'good bye'........

ERROR'S P.O.V........

FINALLY THAT BASTARD IS GONE I CAN FINALLY ASK INK OUT......

TO BE LE CONTINUED!!.......

Welp did ya'll enjoy? Anyway ya its alnost over if they are a word end it means over welp its to be continued not end so anyway enjoy!!!!
And wow short chapter

*fresh out poof!!*