CHAPTER 10: PLEASE BE MINE.....

Nope this is not the end hahahaha!!! Anyway enjoy!! Da story
Error: ya you all better enjoy!!!
Ink: error be nice!
Error: im not made to be nice!
Fresh: woa calm down bro
Ink: hmph!
Error: fine i'll do it for ink!
Me: welp enjoy!!!

*fresh out poof!!*

ERROR'S P.O.V......

Finally im gonna ask ink out tommorow on a date but for now i will wait i hope it will end well i walk to the bath room i walk in and take a bath after that i change into my pj and tyen went go my room and soon falling asleep.....

~♡♡time skip to were they woke up♡♡~

I woke up and got ready for the day i saw MY INKY preparing for food so i went down at him and hug him from brhind wich startle him a little and he said "e-error!" "Hey inky~" i coed at witch his ear might be hehe he blush so i finally asking him out "h-hey ink will ya..........go out with me?" He blush and said with a cheerful face "yeah!! Sure ruru!!" He said cheerfully and wait did he just gave me a nickname? So i ask "did you just gave me a nick name?~" i said i bit flirty and he said "w-well you did call me with many nicknames s-so i thought i might give you aswell!" He said emmberessed and blushing "heh its alright kiki i kinda like it~" i said a bit flirty and then i-i-i KISS HIM!! i feel my face heating up and i know im blushing b-b-but its only at the cheek r-righti saw him blush too and said "w-well w-what t-time i-is it?" He shutter blushing and so i said "w-well how about at 4:30? Is that ok?" I ask and he nod in aproval so we eat pancakes again while i saw ink eating alot of marshmallow i facepalm and ask "hey ink why do you well eat alot of marchmellow?" And he respone "cuz its yummy here try it!" He said joyfully and gave me one mershmellow and i accept and eat it hmmm it tast soo good "hey its pretty good" i said and he said "told ya it pretty good hehe" and i said "hey you didnt said a thing!!" he just laugh and laugh and laugh like there is no tommorow!

I pouted and then he realise and said "*gasp* ruru your so kawaii!!" I blush

Auther chan aka fresh: wow you two already act like couple -_-

Shut it auther!

Auther chan aka fresh: yeah yeah whatever....

Good!
Anyway me and MY FUTURE WIFU finished eating we went to the couch and wath and undetale mettaton show and after that boring show i look at my watch and oh mah gawd its already 4:30!!! I panic but i said "heya kiki" he respown with a "hmmm? Yes ruru?" And i said "can you wear this?" And he said "sure ruru!" And i smile softly and put it on covering his eyesocket and then i open a glithced portal to outertale and we walk to my favorite spot and perfect timing heh i made a picnic here when ink is still asleep sorry if auther didnt tell ya he's pretty lazy about it

Me auther chan aka fresh: ikr welp back to story!!

Heh yeah anyway i took the cover of ink's eyesoket and he's eye widen and said "wow error did you really made all of this date?" He blush and also blush and nodded and he kiss me on my cheek bone i blush we have a great time and he said "wow its soo beautiful!" He said i look at him blushing

And i reply "heh yeah" we stare at it for a moment and i finally thingk that im suppose to tell him now so i got up and he stared at me i gave him a hand o hold and he took it and i grab him up wich he fall and me heh he look at me and look at him...

And i reply "heh yeah" we stare at it for a moment and i finally thingk that im suppose to tell him now so i got up and he stared at me i gave him a hand o hold and he took it and i grab him up wich he fall and me heh he look at me and look at him too and i said "hey ink" and he respone with a "hmmm?" And i said "i know were have been living together and stuff so can i ask you to be m-mine?" I ask oh great i cant wait for rejection he just look at me and i sigh and said "n-" but got cut off by ink hugging me saying "YES RURU!!" He said smilling and i said "heh i love kiki" and he said "i love you to.........RURU" he smile at me and stop hugging and he rub my cheeks and leaning closer and closer and closer until were only a few inches awey.....

RURU" he smile at me and stop hugging and he rub my cheeks and leaning closer and closer and closer until were only a few inches awey

And.........
We............
KISS
and we both soon melted at that kiss and after a second we both pull awey and blushing and we both smile and i hug him again amd after that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A FLASH OF LIGHT CAME AND A 'CLICK'

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Hahahahahahahahahaha finally error you confess but this aint the ending hehehe anyway babye!!!

*fresh out poof!!*