CHAPTER 15: PROPOSAL

HEY guys!!!!! the next chapter will be the ending so say goodbye to mah error x ink fanfic i hope you all enjoy!!!!

ERROR'S P.O.V........

Its been long since that terrible incident happen now i was planning on proposing to ink and be with him forever and ever and that will be later i already ask the star sanses for help and stuff for the wedding, i look at the wedding ring im suppose to give ink but it seems not to be found anywear oh god! What if i lost it!!! I panic and then ink came inside the room looking very innocent and have a OH GOD!!!!! i started sweating nerviosly as ever and ever and it looks like this!!

I started sweating some more and said "uuuuuuugh i-ink were d-did y-you g-get t-that?" I ask and he said "oh i found it on the couch thats all!!" He said joyfully and then said "here you go!" And gave me the box and continued "welp bye now!!!" But...

I started sweating some more and said "uuuuuuugh i-ink were d-did y-you g-get t-that?" I ask and he said "oh i found it on the couch thats all!!" He said joyfully and then said "here you go!" And gave me the box and continued "welp bye now!!!" But i grab his arm and pull him back and with a supprise he looks at me confuse and i put on a knight's kneel (sowey guys dunno wats its called hahaha) and then bring up my speech "i-ink i-i know were been like a couple with a short amount of time a-and even started to care for a glitch like me heh and even protect me and save me and we have gone like alot of troubles and stuff and i cant take it anymore but want to be with you forever" i stop for amoment and look up at ink who was about to cry very loud and so i continued "and i was about to ask you on this big question................WILL YOU MERRY ME?" and with that last words he burst up crying and hug me very tight saying "YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!" and then we both heard clapping and i heard "well done error!!!" I heard my brother geno shouted "yeah well done bro" fresh said and even the star sanses are even clapping all the au they mustv known that im gonna propose to ink and then ink smiled brightly as ever and then we were very very happy............
and so i put the ring on his hands

Im so happy and i heard him say "its so beautiful

Im so happy and i heard him say "its so beautiful.....ruru" softly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I CANT WAIT FOR TOMMOROWS WEDDING!

TO BE CONTINUED............♡

♡OH wooow its almost time to the end but no worries♡
I have more books to make
That is why im making this update fast as possible
*gigle*
And also thanks for watching
If you do enjoy this
I made this a bit cheesy right? Heh
Welp atleast ya'll enjoy right
No?
Okey
Enjoy there wedding
Becuse auther chan will be at the wedding
;)
Babye

♡Mah viewers♡