CHAPTER 14: HE'S AWAKE!!!!

Welp 2 more chaptersand this book is a big bye bye anyway i hope y'll like it heh anyway enjoy!!!!

INK'S P.O.V.......

Its been a week scince the unexpected attack heh anyway ruru is at OUR room and then i said "ruru when will you wake up? Your making me get even more worried then ever" and then after that fresh came in and said "yo broseph your been in this room for like a week already you alright? Bud" and i responed "im okey" and he shook and said "no your not do you think error would like you like this?" Ok he may got me there and sigh and got up and said "fine" and headed down stairs to eat........

ERROR'S P.O.V.........

I heard ink said "ruru when will you wake up? Your making me get even more wlrried then ever" and i tried to get up and gave him a warm hug and a pssionate kiss but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But no how many times i struggle i cant move!!!
Thats when i heard the door open and then i heard someone said "yo broseph your been in these room for like weeks already you alright bud?" It was fresh wait weeks i only felt like an hour and i also heard kiki said "im okey" an then fresh said "no your not do you think error would like you like this?" Sigh i know what fresh ment i dont like ink not caring for himself and then ink kiki said "fine" and i heard him walk awey and then i feel someone sitting next to me and that someone said "hey bro come one open you eyes will ya and give inky a warm hug and a kiss he's been really worried about you lately that he's not even take good care for he's self that much" i was shock but i know that i cant give any expression sicnce im sleeping and i heard him say "come on bro i  not asking much just show ink your alright for ink please" he begged how much i wanted to i just cant wake up! And then the trash said "oh hey bro! Watcha doing here?" Wait geno? He's here!?! I wanna hug my big bro so much but i cant....

I know i act like a kid but i really wanna hug him and then i heard him say "welli heard what happend and its new that i can come here but i wont be long and then i heard him say "hey bro im here can you wake up? Please? Im worried sick about you" wow he really cares for a distroyer like me heh and i heard some baby noises and then geno chuckle even i dont know why.........wait baby noises? Baby gothy is here then i heard geno and fresh talking but i dont listen the only thing i want is to wake up and show them that im okey so i keep on trying and i grew

"DETERMINATION"

And until i saw a light a very bright one i ran at it and then my eyesocket open i gasp for air and then i stand corrected it was geno and freash heh i smile at them and said "hey guys" and then they both run to me and hug me tight fresh the most no feeling at all gave me a hug a hisatated at first but hug them back and then they were shock at first but relax to it and then fresh said  "woa bro we better tell ink about this" and then i heard "RURU IS AWAKE!!" its probebly ink and then here comes the running ink and then he jump at me hugging tightly repeating 'im glad your awake' and also 'i love you' it made blush but gave him the warmest hug yet and then i kiss him passionly and he kiss back this kiss last on 1 minute actually we have to lull out for air and then geno said "welp i better go bye guys and also im glad that your ok now bro" and with that he walk awey and then he called "hey reaper we can go now!!" Ugh i hate that guy!, and then reaper came out floating amd open a portal and then they left i heard fresh say "ok im leaving too to have the two of some privacy" and then he summon a portal and jusp on it with his skatebored and then ink said "im glad that your awake and didmt leave me" ne smiled softly i peck at his teeth(?) And then hug hi  saying "i will never leave you kiki" i said with a conforting smile and he also smile at me......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE KIKI"

TO BE LE CONTINUED.......

Ok so i may ask pleas dont skip chapters i know some of you do! So please dont heh your ruining the best part well not really its like well umm y'know skipping is my story really that bad? Welp anyway babye!!!

*fresh poof*