Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 1

JISOO

Oh God, why is it raining heavily?

I'm currently standing in the main entrance of our University gate, where there's roof.

I sighed deeply as I remembered Lisa. 'I'm sorry unnie, something came up. I can't go to the dorm together with you.' Arrggghhh! It's passed 5 but I'm still stuck in this university.

"Hi, wanna join me? We can share an umbrella." A guy approached me.

I shook my head with a smile.  "No thanks. Somebody's gonna fetch me." I lied, making him scratch his nape.

"I see. Bye." He opened his umbrella and walked out of my sight.

So much for being pretty. Pch.

A lot of guys actually asked me earlier just like the guy who just walked by. But hey! I don't talk and trust to strangers. They're scary.

Something began to vibrate in my left thigh and it was my phone. I fished my phone out of my pocket and slid it open as soon as I saw Lisa's name on the screen.

"Lisa! I don't have an umbrella and I'm stuck here like forever!" I growled at the other line, I growled at Lisa.

"I'm so sorry, I really am. Somebody's gonna be there. I forgot to give you Jennie's umbrella earlier. But don't worry, someone's going to fetch you." I heard how sincere Lisa was about her apology and that made me calm down.

Wait, someone's coming for me? "Who?" I asked.

"You'll know." I ended the call after her response.

So much for being Kim Jisoo, the unlucky girl.

"Hey. Care to join me?" Another guy approached me after I slid my phone inside my pocket.

"No thanks. Someone's gonna come for me."

"But it's already 5:48. It's getting darker. You should come with me." I don't know but fear rose to my body. I stepped backward, away from him.

"Don't be scared. I'll take care of you." He walked closer to me and held my left shoulder.

I feel like crying for help right now.

"Let go of me. I don't know you." I struggled free from his hand.

I pushed him hard but instead of going away, he's stepping closer again with his eyes glued on my whole identity.

"What are you doing?" A hoarse voice perked up my ear.

We both looked at the direction where the voice was coming from. A guy wearing a black hoodie was standing in front of the gate. He have this bad boy aura around him. He looks cool by the way.

"None of your business Bobby." The guy who's forcing me answered.

The Bobby guy walked closer to us, slowly. He looked at him then he looked at me from head to toe. I don't know but I felt safe when he arrived. I just feel like I've been rescued from an attack or even worse.

"I do have a business here." Bobby pushed the guy slash monster in front of me and the guy finally let go of me.

Bobby held my hand while looking at me intently, "Let's go?" he asked.

I nodded as a response. I'd go with this Bobby guy rather than that crazy maniac.

And honestly, I felt better with this Bobby guy than that monster.

We both walked passed the monster and was about to get out of the gate when he let go of my hand. I thought he'll leave after saving me but he opened his umbrella instead, inviting me to share it with him.