Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 5

BOBBY

💋

I felt numb when her lips touched my cheek.

Did she just kissed me?!

My heart is beating loudly right now as I looked at her with bewilderment.

Is this real or I'm just dreaming?

"Bye!" Jisoo ran away like a lightning bolt and I'm left here with a smile curved on my lips.

It was real. She kissed me.

I touched my cheek where I felt her lips. I look like an idiot right now. But I'm happy. I felt my giddiness is now rising from my spinal cord.

She kissed me.
What the fck she kissed me!

~°~°~

"Stalking again huh?" JinHwan sat beside me with a tray of food in his hand.

"He's doing that every day." DongHyuk said before browsing his phone.

"Since when did you become a stalker?" Junhoe sarcastically stated.

We're at the canteen right now. Break time.

"Since she went out with Jisoo." Hanbin uttered, hiding his giddiness which is seriously obvious.

"We asked him to play basketball with us but he said he's busy." JinHwan said after munching his snack. "Traitor."

"He's not just a stalker but a good liar as well." Junhoe declared as he ate his second sandwich.

I just scoffed at them.

"Mind your own business." I said after liking Kim Jisoo's photo way back in 2015. And it's 2018 right now. I totally am a stalker. A very hot stalker.

"He just liked Jisoo's photo in 2015." Donghyuk stated, peeking from my phone.

"Wow. 2015? Geez." Hanbin said before eyeing me.

"What can I do? She looks so adorable." I answered them.

"But it's 3 years ago. She changed." Donghyuk said, rolling his eyes.

"But what did you like about her by the way?" Chanwoo butted in.

"She's pretty and thoughtful and amazing." Yunhyeong answered Chanwoo's question. I should've said that. "Don't ask again, Chanwoo. That's his answer every time one of us asks him about it. I heard it for like a hundred times." Yunhyeong exclaimed, brushing his hair with his hand.

"Is that Kim Jisoo?" My head automatically turned to where Hanbin is looking. But I see no Jisoo.

"Tsk tsk Tsk. Poor lover boy." Junhoe cried, mimicking my voice.

I turned my head again to them. They were holding their laughter. Such a good friends eh?

~°~°~

"Lisa, is Jisoo fine?" I asked Lisa after our photo shoot of Nona9on.

We were taking a break amd the staff's busy arranging the set.

"Yes. Why?" Lisa said after arranging her make up.

"I don't see her these days. Is she skipping classes?"

"She will never do that."

"Then why don't I see her?"

"Maybe she's busy with stuffs, you know. Why are you looking for her anyway?"