Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 4

BOBBY

I woke up on my couch with a lot of band aids around my body.

The heck.

I looked around while scratching my eye.  No one’s around.

Where is Jisoo?
What time did she get out last night?
Did she get home safe?

A smile escaped in my lips when I remembered her.

She tended my wounds and took care of me. Well I guess I have to thank those bastards for almost killing me.

Real talk, I like her. Like a lot.

But who am I to dream about having her? She’s a goddess and I’m just another boy, a bad boy.

I just remembered what happened last night. I dragged her without saying anything but she didn’t complain. She might be as curious af right now.

I dragged her last night because that bastard is looking maniacally at Jisoo. Yep, the bastard that harassed her the first time we crossed each other’s life. He was looking at her with those undeniably lustful eyes. So before she gets into trouble, again. I rescued her, again.

I stood up and tilted my head from left to right. Back to reality.

“Hey! Why did you disappear last night?!” B.I. yelled at me as soon as he opened the door. “What happened to you?” He calmed down after seeing my whole state. He’s still holding the door knob by the way.

“Can’t you see?” I sarcastically answered him.

B.I. walked towards me and looked at me from head to toe. “I mean, who did that to you?”

“Just some typical gang that wanted to beat me.” I scoffed, this is normal.

“Not that. I mean, those band aids. Did you actually took care of yourself?” His eyes are now scanning my face.

“No.”

“Then who did that to you? Who made you look like a mummy?”

“Shut up Hanbin.” I sat again to the sofa.

“Bobby, you don’t want anyone to touch you especially your wounds and bruises. You always say that it’ll heal whether you tended it or not.” I just lowered my head with Hanbin’s words. I’m doomed.

“Bobby, is there something going on? Cause I smell something fishy.” I stood up and ran to my room then locked it.

“WE’RE NOT FINISHED YET KIM JIWON!”

~°~°~

JISOO

“Where did you run off to last night? Lisa was freaking out when you didn’t go back to our table.” Jennie’s nose is now smoking. OMG.

“I thought you were kidnapped.” Lisa said, brushing her hair.

“Let me get up first, will you?” I said, laying on my bed and still sleepy.

These kids really don’t know how to respect me. I’m not even fully awake yet when they ambushed my room. 

"Where have you been? We were worried.” Rosé said after settling herself beside me.

I sat just beside them. “I was with Bobby.”

“WHAT?!” And the trio was made. I just rolled my eyes at these girls.

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

“OMG! But you both are still young!” Rosé said with her hands covering her mouth.