Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 6

JISOO

Where the hell did that man go?

I kept on walking and searching for Bobby but I almost walked through all rooms of this building—still no sign of him.

I stopped to rest and leaned on the lockers behind me. I checked my phone but there are no messages nor calls coming from him.

I'm getting worried right now because he always walks me home, I always spot him waiting for me outside my last class but I didn't saw him today, which is new.

Stop overthinking. Maybe there's an emergency or something came up and he's too occupied to tell me. He's fine.

I took a deep breath and arranged my shoulder bag, I guess I'll walk home all alone. I started walking out of the corridors when a hand on my shoulder stopped me.

I froze.

"Babe..."

Relief flooded my body and I turned around when I heard his husky voice. But my heart almost stopped beating when I saw him. Bloodshot eyes, bloody nose, messy hair, and his body is a mess like he'd been beaten by thugs and yet he's smiling.

"You should be home—" I cut him off by throwing my body to him, embracing him.

"What happened to you?" I asked, closing my eyes and feeling his warmth.

"Don't worry about me." He chuckled then continued. "Just some gang trying to beat me."

I opened my eyes and looked up to him. "You should've fought back."

"No thank you. They don't deserve my attention, they're just a waste of time."

"But they beat you!"

He laughed at me and started stroking my back with his left hand and his right hand caressing the side of my face.

"I was worried about you." I said softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. I love you."

We were about to kiss when one room  opened and students came out, especifically, Bobby's friends came out.

"Ew. Have some privacy will you?" I heard JinHwan said and I can imagine his disgusted face.

Bobby stopped caressing my back and held my waist instead, facing his friends.

"Nice to see you too coming out from detention." Bobby sarcastically answered.

"Why aren't you the only one who's not inside that hell with us?" JunHoe asked, pointing his fingers at the detention room.

"Because he was with Jisoo the day we fought those bastards." Donghyuk answered Junhoe's question.

"This is what happens if I fight back..." Bobby whispered to my ear as I scanned his friends one by one.

Hanbin's just silent in a corner with his head low, I didn't quite saw his condition but based on his chaotic hair and disarranged uniform, it's obvious that he was involved in the fight. JinHwan seems fine, the cut in his lips was the only reminder of the war that happened. Junhoe's hair were disheveled and has purple mark on his jaw. DongHyuk looks neat out of everyone, he doesn't look like he was involved in the fight earlier. ChanWoo kept his attention to his phone but when he glanced at me, I caught a sight of his lips, just like JinHwan, there's also a cut in his lips and a purple mark on his jaw. And YunHyeung, the smiling guy that almost looked like he was there to stop the fight instead of taking sides got the most blow. He have purple marks on his left cheek, his right jaw, he even have wounds in his face and his uniform were almost torn.