Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 2

JISOO

"Prof. Teddy is seriously annoying." Jennie stated before munching her apple.

"I mean, are we robots? Can't we sleep? How can we make a project in just two days?! Are we God or something? Geez."

I just sighed deeply as I stared at my spoon and fork.

I agree with Jennie, well every one of us does. Who can make an interview and make it as a part of school paper in just two freaking days?! What a stressful final project. That professor is such a headache.

We're at the cafeteria today, break time.

"Look." Rosé pointed out something and I followed her finger with my gaze.

My heart skipped a beat. He's freakingly handsome!

He's just standing there in the entrance with his hands on his pocket. He looks so cool to my eyes except for those two scratches on his left cheek and on his chin. He looks so bad. But to me, he's perfect!

"Somebody's drooling." Jennie said with a teasing tone.

I glared at her.  "Shut up."

I looked again at Bobby. He's alone. Where's iKON?

"Bobby!" I heard Lisa called him.

My head snapped at this girl across and glared at Lisa. I pinched her secretly but she just made faces in my face.

"Oops. Too late. Just enjoy the moment." Lisa whispered to me giddily.

I took a glance at Rosé and Jennie, they have that evil witch smiling face. The heck.

"Have you seen them?" My heart jumped upon hearing his voice again.

That hoarse voice that rescued me and my soul.

"iKON? Nope. I don't think they're here." Lisa answered comfortably while me, I'm acting like I don't care about a thing while peeling my orange.

"You can sit." Jennie blurted out which stopped my hand from moving.

I sent her a death glare but she's avoiding my gaze.

"Sit beside Jisoo, nobody's sitting there anyway." Jennie said to Bobby before smirking at me. This brat needs a lesson.

"Okay." I heard Bobby answered and I felt his body sitting down BESIDE ME!

Oh my God! Oh my God! Act normal, act normal. But how?!

I tried to act normal but my teasing friends were so troublesome. They would step on my feet and laugh giddily while looking at me then to Bobby then to me again.

Argh!

How can I act like a decent person if my friends are like this?! They're driving me insane than this human being beside me. I couldn't react every time they do that, I just kept on keeping my poker face. It would look obvious if I do that with Bobby beside me.

"So Bobby..." Ny heart sank when I heard Jennie mentioning Bobby's name.  Something bad is gonna happen. I can feel it so before it happens, I stepped on Jennie's feet.

"Ouch! Who did that!?" Rosé yelled with her scrunched face.

Oops! I peace signed Rosé and then glared at Jennie who's up to something bad.

"Jisoo here told us that you helped her last day." I'm still glaring at Jennie but she's not affected at all! What do I do?!

"Yeah. It's not something I really do but since she's Lisa's friend, I just do what I need to do." He answered making me stop glaring at Jennie and looked at the other side of the table.

So he just helped me because I'm Lisa's friend. I guess if I'm not Lisa's friend he will just walk pass by me.

So much for being a friend of a friend. Friend of Friend Zone.

"Uh..." Jennie cleared her throat before continuing "Thank you for saving her." Jennie said quickly and looked at me with an apologetic look.

I just heaved a deep sigh and continued eating my food.

"No problem."

After that topic, the only ones who were talking were Lisa and Bobby. I don't even know what they're talking about but I guess it's about their modelling job. They're both models anyway.

Nothing's coming to my head but his words that kept on replaying "It's not something I really do but since she's Lisa's friend, I just do what I need to do."

He already broke my heart on our second meeting only.

Well, it's a good thing that I get to know earlier than to suffer in the end because of how deep my feelings are for him. I think I need to stop here. I need to stop liking him. He looks like he likes Lisa anyway. I'll just let them be. I've been thinking every night what to do and what will happen if we meet again. I just never imagined this kind of thing is happening in real life.

~°~°~

After that day in cafeteria, none of us mentioned Bobby's name again.

Jennie apologized to me but it's not her fault. I even thanked her for what she had done. Lisa also said that there's nothing going on between him and Bobby.

I don't care anymore. I've been hurt once, I won't let that happen again. Yeah, I admit I assumed something that's impossible. I expected that he likes me too that's why he saved me. But I'm regretting it now. I shouldn't have expected. Well, it's just a crush, I can move on.

Wait, why the heck would I move on when there's no us in the first place?! Anyway, I'll just let this pass. Time heals everything. Even hurt feelings.

~°~°~

"Jisoo, please?" Lisa back hugged me suddenly. I just shook my head with disagreement.

"No Miss Lalisa Manoban. Nobody will watch over Dalgom if I go with you." I answered after putting Dalgom down.

"But you can leave her in Hayi or Suhyun's place. We're just in the same neighbourhood. I bet they'll never say no." Lisa released me from her trapping arms and greeted me with her toothy smile.

"Lisa, everyone will attend YGU's Anniversary party. SuHyun and Hayi are our seniors, remember?" I snapped my finger in front of her.

"But Dalgom will behave. You said she's a good dog."

"She's a good dog but I won't leave her alone."

"Jennie! Jisoo said she won't come! Rosé, help me persuade her." Oh boy.

"Shut up Lisa." I jumped on my bed and lied down comfortably.

I won't go to that anniversary party. I'm attending that party every year but nothing interesting is happening. It's just a waste of time and energy.

"KIM JISOO!" I almost fell out of the bed when these three girls jumped on my bed.

"Hey! I'm resting! Show some respect." I irritatedly brushed them off and sat.

"Nope." "Not gonna happen." "You wish." All of them answered together.

"Heck. I'm older than you but you talk to like I'm the youngest here." I huffed when Lisa and Jennie snaked they're arms around me.

"Come on. It will feel empty when you're not with us." Jennie said with her cutie face and her cutie voice. Geez.

"You'll have fun. We will make sure of that." Rosé energetically stated.

"Let's go now. We're already late." Lisa even playfully pinched me a little. OMG...

"Okay, fine. But if it's boring, I'll go home right away."

"Deal!"