Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: Bonus Chap!

JISOO

"Hey..." I whispered in Bobby's side and nudged closer to him. "Can I copy from you? I have no idea what this assignmnet is all about."

I heard him laugh a little before turning his head towards me. "I'm actually surprised that you know that there's an assignment." I saw him smirk before looking through his phone.

"If you don't want me to copy from you, fine." I sat straight and ignored his snickering laugh. "I'll just answer this myself."

"Suit yourself." I didn't look at him and focused on my book and notebook.

After two minutes, I glanced at my side, looking at Bobby. He's just listening to music through his earphones with his eyes closed. I don't understand this guy, sometimes he's so nice then the next minute, he'll be the evil witch with his unfathomed smirk.

"You're drooling." I almost shrieked when he talked. But his eyes are closed so how did he know that I was looking at him? "Stop staring Jisoo." He fluttered his eyes open and tilted his head to me. "I know I'm handsome and all but if you don't stop looking at me like that..." He trailed off, making me anxiuos. "You might end up in a room with this handsome boy talking to you." My stare turned to glare but I didn't looked away. Not this time. "Even your glare is beautiful." I leaned back when he was about to cup my face. He's so annoying. I just want to copy from him but he's so stubborn.

I sat straight again and heaved a deep sigh. I need to finish my assignment before Prof. Teddy shows up.

"Give me that." Bobby snatched my notebook and started writing answers in my assignment. "You owe me this one." I just watched him answering every blank space in my notebook. He's so unpredictable.

After the most awaited hour, the bell rang. Making all of us stand up and ready to go home. I fixed my hair first before heading to the door. I stopped when I noticed Bobby not standing up, he was just staring at me. I walked closer to him and put my bag on the desk.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" I touched his forehead with my palm to check his temperature. "You don't have a fever. What's wrong?" I yelped when he pulled my wrist and made me sit on his lap, my back feeling his heaving chest. "B-Bobby?"

He stayed quiet for the last minute. He wrapped his arms around my waist and planted his chin on my shoulder.

"Are you sick Bobby?" I asked again, I'm worried as hell for him. "Tell me..." He didn't answer, instead he tighten his arms around me. His breath tickles my neck.

"Is it bad to do it here now?" I almost jumped off of him when he whispered those words with his low husky voice. God that made the hair in my back stand.

"What do you w-wanna do here?" I tensed when he planted small kisses in my left neck causing me to curl my toe nails. "B-Bobby..." My breath is uneven now that he started caressing my stomach in a slow motion.

"I just want to kiss you..." Kiss me?

"I don't think you want a kiss right now..." I whimpered when his lips touched my shoulders.

"Stop suggesting Jisoo." I closed my eyes, savoring this moment when he pulled me up, turned me to him and made me straddle on his lap. I was shocked seeing his dark eyes roaming around me. "...so beautiful."

"What are we doing?" He just looked at me with his genuine smile. "Somebody might come in here."

"I told you..." He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "...I just wanna kiss you." He move his hand behind my neck and the other at my back, steadying me. He leaned closer and closer until I can feel his lips on mine. I whimpered when I felt his lips moving and soon nibbling my lower lip. I responded to his kiss and put my hands behind his neck, almost pulling his hair.

"HEY FUCKBOY!" We both froze when we heard someone scream behind the door. He nibbled my lips before letting go, his hands are still on my back. "Why don't you go find a room before both of you spends your days in detention." I recognized Mino's voice but I didn't look at him. Damn this is so embarassing.

"We can actually continue this inside the detention room right?" Bobby chuckled at his own suggestion making me glare at him. I hate detention. "Mino, why don't you leave us alone and let us do what we want to do."

"Sorry to disappoint you lover boy..." Mino paused, "But I was assigned to clean this room. Why don't you two just get a room for yourselves?"

"We are in a room you ass."

"Not classroom you idiot." I heard Mino's footstep behind me. "Get off of him Jisoo." I was about to stand up when Bobby pulled my neck that leads to a heated kiss again.

"Fuck. Bobby!" I heard Mino grunt and almost losing his mind. "Will you two quit it?"

I caught my breathe when our lips were apart. Damn that was good.