Kim Jisoo's Bad Boy: 3

JISOO

We’re already at the party, wearing dresses with a pair of heels.

We’re sitting in one table, just the four of us.

Just as expected, this party is hella boring. Almost everyone is here but just like any party, chatting, drinking, meeting new friends or acquaintances. Nothing fun is happening.

I want to go home but I don’t want to ruin my girls’ night so I chose to stay. 

“There’s BIGBANG. How about we take pictures of them?” Rosé excitedly said, standing up and fixing her skirt.

“What are you, a stalker? Just go and ask for a picture.” Jennie said before drinking her cocktail.

“Come with me.” Rosé clung her arms in Jennie’s and forcefully pulled her up.

“Rosé! Can’t you see I’m still drinking?” Jennie pulled her arm away from Rosé before putting her glass of cocktail back in the table.

“You suggest it so you have to come with me.” Rosé pulled Jennie’s arm again and this time, she pulled her to where BIGBANG is.

“Do you think they will take a picture of our them?” Lisa asked.

“Think positive. They’ll get it.” I answered Lisa before standing up.

“Where are you going?” she asked while playing with her drink.

“Washroom. I’ll be back.” I answered, picking my purse. Lisa just nodded in response and I made my way to the washroom.

While I was inside the washroom, I arranged my make-up and arranged my hot pink dress.

After my business in the wash room, I was about to go to our table when I saw Bobby coming out from the boy’s washroom, limping and with a blood on his face.

I ran to him because his body looks like it’s about to fall.

He fell into my arms which almost made me fell to the ground but instead of catching him, he caught me instead.

His arms were wrapped around my waist. He looked at me. His face is full of scratch and bruises.

“What are you doing?” He asked with his hoarse voice. I missed that voice.

“What happened?” I asked him instead of answering, still scanning his face.

“Promise me you’ll not let anyone know about this.” He requested, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

“Tell me what happened.”

“Promise me first.” I heaved a sigh before nodding.

Bobby let go of me and turned his back, walking away.

“Wait.” I held his arm then he halt. “Let me help you.”

He just scoffed after I say what I have to say.  “What would you do?” he asked, not even turning back.

“I don’t know. Just let me help you with anything you need.” I let go of his arms then he turned to face me.

“I don’t need anything.” He said with his cold eyes.

I just bit my lower lip and lowered my head. “Fine...” I said, almost a whisper.

I was about to walk away from him when he grabbed my arm and pulled me to God knows where.

We suddenly got out of the auditorium at the back exit which I didn’t know existed.

Bobby’s still dragging me by the way.

I kept quiet until we reached the boys dorm. BOYS DORM?!

I stopped before stepping foot of their entrance.

“What?!” He asked with his creased forehead.

“Am I allowed to enter?” Girls shouldn’t be in boy’s dorm and boys shouldn’t be in girls dorm. That’s the rule.

“What are you worrying about? Everyone’s at the party. Nobody’s gonna see you here.” He dragged me again without my permission.

I couldn’t do anything, he’s stronger than me anyway so there’s no use of using force plus I'm wearing heels.

We reached the second floor and he opened the first door on the left. He switched the lights on then he sat on the couch lazily.

“Ah… Bobby…”

“What again?” He frowned again, looking at me standing beside him.

“Will you let go of my hand now?” Bobby abruptly let go of my hand then looked away.

I smiled sheepishly, I actually liked it when he was holding my hand but I needed to let go of him because I need to take care of his wounds.

I looked around and went inside their washroom, luckily I found a box of first aid kit.

I went back to him but his eyes were already closed.

Is he that tired? And where did he get those wounds and bruises in his body?

I kneeled and looked at his face. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

What’s happening to me right now?

I already told myself that I should stop liking him.

Dang…

I took a cotton ball and an alcohol. I poured the alcohol to the cotton ball and as I was about to touch his face, he stopped me by holding my hand. I looked at him, his eyes were still closed.

Does that mean he’s awake?!

Geez… how embarrassing. He probably knew I was staring at him the whole time.

“Don’t mind me.” He said.

“What do you mean by that?”

“I’m used to these wounds. Just don’t mind them.”

“No.” I stubbornly said which made him open his eyes.

I took his hand away then I continued cleaning his wounds.

He didn’t argue with me anymore, I guess he’s too weak to do that fuss. And besides, I will never listen to him.

“I’m your nurse and you’re my patient. Understand?” I said proudly after finishing applying alcohol to his face, gently.

“Whatever.” He said before dozing off.

I just stayed at my place.

I took some band aid and put it in his wounded face.

As I was about to stand, I saw his hands. It’s covered with wound.

What did this guy do to receive such beating?

I kneeled again and cleaned his hands then I put band aid after. He looks pitiful. But he’s still handsome though.