~Its My Fault~

Aphmau's POV~
I woke up in a bed and realized I was in Lucinda's house. She came in the room and I looked at her confused

Lucinda: "Aphmau! Im glad your awake!"

I looked at my hands and saw my cuts were bandaged. "Did you cover them up?"

Lucinda: "Yup! Aphmau...Aaron kissed me but you know that when Aaron kissed me it wasn't Aaron...He forced me Aph...It was...Shad..."

"...I know Lucinda...When I looked into his eyes...They had a mix of red...And he was acting different...Im glad you told me Lucinda instead of hiding it..."

Lucinda: " Im glad...Are you mad at him Aph? I don't want you to break up with him because of that...Are you?"

I thought of it...I love Aaron and now I know that it wasn't him...But...Do I love him as much as I used to..." I-I don't know...I'll think about it...Okay?"

Lucinda: " Good, anyways! If your wondering, Gene is in the room next door if you want to check on him"

"Great! I'm going to go check on him, thanks so much Lucinda!" I went out of my room and hissed a little as I walked since my legs still hurt from what happened. I opened the door to Gene's room and almost screamed a little. His head had a bandage around it and so did his arm. The bandage around his head made his hair messy which was kind of cute. I snapped out of it and saw his lip was bleeding. I sat down next to his bed and lifted up the blanket he was covered with. I saw he was covered with a bandage that went around his chest and felt tears go down my face. I did this to him...I made him almost kill himself for me along with Aaron! I shoved my face in the blanket and cried...I felt a hand rub my head and I looked up to see Gene awake. He smiled and wiped away my tears. I blushed and hugged him. He hugged me back and patted my head. "Im glad your awake Gene, how are you feeling?..." Horrible I can imagine...He took so many hits...

Gene: "Im okay Aph...Don't worry...Please don't blame yourself...You didn't do anything wrong" I could tell she felt guilty, She shouldn't...I chose to fight him so Aph would be safe...Its not her fault

"I know Gene but-" I got interrupted by Gene kissing me. My eyes were open and I stood there frozen. I felt my face heat up.

Gene: I couldn't let her blame herself anymore and I kissed her. It was a small kiss but I know I was blushing like crazy. I pulled away quick and she was blushing, not as much as me though. "S-Sorry...I didn't mean to...I just wanted you to stop blaming yourself..."

"I-Its okay Gene...Thanks..." I thought I was blushing a lot but when I saw Gene's face he was blushing like crazy which was pretty cute.

Gene: "Uh Aphmau....Are you still dating Aaron?"

I completely forgot about Aaron...I had thought of it when Lucinda told me as well...I think I know what to do...."I...I'm..." Well here goes nothing..."Im-

c: hope you guys enjoy dat cliff hanger xD I'm evil...c:< btw I'm posting the next part tomorrow, unless I'm feeling generous then maybe later xD BYE! <3 c:<