~Missing You~

Hoi Guys! xD hopefully none of you are still triggered that I left you guys on that cliff hanger xP anyways here's the next part!

"I'm still going to date him...." I saw by Gene's expression at first he was disappointed but then he smiled and tried to smile back.

Gene: My heart hurt when she said she would keep dating him...Guess she really likes him...This was my only chance and I blew it...I faked a smile even though on the inside I was everything but happy. Lucinda popped her head in the room and started talking

Lucinda: "Hey Aph! Aaron's awake! Just wanted to let you know"

"T-thanks Lucinda!" Lucinda left the room and I turned back to look at Gene. "Uh i'm going to go check on Aaron...I'll see you later Gene..." I kissed his cheek and felt his cheeks heat up. Do I regret staying with Aaron? I went into his room and he wasn't anything compared to how hurt Gene looked. Aaron only had his arm bandaged but that was it a far from a couple of scratches. It made me feel even worse for Gene. I wiggled my head a little to get that out of my mind for now and looked at Aaron as he kissed my forehead. I hugged him and kissed his cheek too. "Aaron I'm glad your okay...What happened?..."

Aaron: "Shad...He took over my body and did a lot of things...Like kiss Lucinda, Hurt people and especially you! I'm glad your okay Aph!"

He hugged me again but he forgot about one person. "What about Gene..."

Aaron: "Well...Maybe he deserved it you know...He's trying to steal you from me Aph...I don't really like that"

I kind of got mad...Gene didn't deserve any of that! I pushed Aaron off me and crossed my arms. "What do you mean he deserved that! He almost got killed!" Tears started going down my face...Man I cry a lot...A lot has happened..."He-he's my friend Aaron...I care about him...You haven't even seen how he's been! He's much more hurt than you are!" Aaron wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder.

Aaron: "I'm sorry Aph...Your right...Forgive me?" Hah like I'm sorry. Gene deserved every punch Shad gave him. He won't steal Aph that easily from me...Not on my watch

"Its okay Aaron...Anyways...Can we go home?" I tried changing the subject and he nodded his head getting out of bed. We held hands on the way out and I saw Gene sitting on the couch. When me and Aaron came out the room holding hands, Lucinda smiled excitedly while Gene got up and started walking away crossing his arms. I knew he was upset...Did I make the right choice...Do I like Gene? Maybe
...I just don't know

2 Months Later~ Yes I know, *in sarcastic voice* "HUGE" TIME SKIP lol
Aphmau's POV~
Me and Aaron have been together ever since the "incident" happened. The thing I'm worried about is I haven't seen Gene as much anymore. I've seen him at the mall and walking down the street but whenever I try to talk to him, He runs away or I decide not to. Me and Aaron have gotten into fights about Gene. As these months passed by...I've started to get feelings for Gene even though I know he doesn't feel the same way. I miss him...

Gene's POV~
I've missed Aphmau but I'm too angry to talk to anyone anymore...I love her more than anything...She's been with Aaron for what 2 years now!? Like she'll ever feel the same way...Tomorrow is her birthday and I'm going to talk to her...And tell her how I feel...I don't expect her to feel the same way. I just want to tell her...

THERE! Lol who knows I'll probably put more cliff hangers xD but anyways posting another part tomorrow! SORRY IT'S SHORT BYE! <3 c: