~Forgive Me?~

Gene's POV~

I got dressed up much nicer than usual and looked in the mirror. Am I going to really tell her my feelings? I thought and nodded my head. Yes...I don't expect her to like me back but it's worth a try right? I just want her to know. I picked up my phone and saw a text from Zenix.

(Zenix) HEY GENE

(Zenix) THE NETHER IS CALLING~

(Gene) Zenix you do know your texting in caps right?

(Zenix) YEAH SO?

(Zenix) I ALWAYS TALK IN CAPS

(Gene) Idiot

(Gene) Anyways when do they want us there?

(Zenix) TOMORROW AT MIDNIGHT

(Gene) TOMORROW?!

(Zenix) YUP ANYWAYS GOTTA GO

Zenix stopped texting and so did I. That only gave me two days to hang out with Aphmau...I guess I'll make it count. I went outside and started walking to the store. I was going to buy something for Aphmau and kept thinking. I looked in front of me and a few feet away was Aphmau. We stopped and stared at each other. "Uh...Hey Aph..."

Aphmau: "H-hey Gene..."

At the same time: "Look i'm sorry..."

"Heh what are you sorry for? I'm the one who kept running away"

Aphmau: "But..."

"Look Aph...Can we just forgive each other..."

Aphmau: "Of course Gene..I would like that" *smiles*

"A-anyways...I should get going, cya!"

Aphmau: "o-oh uh yeah! Bye!"

"And, happy birthday Aph...Didn't think I would forget did ya?"

Aphmau: "Hehe you remembered! I'm having a party later, you should come!

"S-sure! I'll see you later then! Bye!"

Aphmau: "B-bye!"

We both continued walking and I ran to the store. I looked around until I found a purple bracelet. It was silver with purple diamonds around it. I knew it was perfect and bought it. I put it in a box and then put it in my pocket. Hours passed and it was 7:00 pm. I walked to Aphmau's house and knocked on the door. Aaron answered giving me a glare. I growled and went inside. Aphmau saw I was here and hugged me, making me get a little flustered when people started staring. Aphmau realized she was still hugging me and blushed a little. I think Aaron got jealous because then when Aphmau let go of me, Aaron put his hand around her and pulled her closer to him. When he did that Aphmau looked towards me but I just looked away. Hours passed and I barely talked to Aphmau. Everyone was outside looking up at the night sky. I was leaning on the tree while Aphmau and Aaron were cuddling under the other tree. Aaron whispered something to Aphmau and then went inside. I thought now or never and started walking towards Aphmau. She smiled and I smiled back at her. She looked up at the night sky and her hair and eyes glowed under the moonlight. I shook my head and started talking "Uh Aphmau?...C-can I talk to you..."

Aphmau: "Sure Gene! What did you want to talk about?"

I put my hand in my pocket and felt the bracelet in my hands. I looked back at Aphmau and smiled slightly. "A-Aphmau...I-...I always had-" Suddenly....

;) I LOVE CLIFF HANGERS! Find out what happens when I post the next part lol. DON'T GET TRIGGERED I'M SORRY! It's just such a good place to end at! Anyways I'll post the next part tomorrow don't worry! BYE! <3