~Torture Begins~

Gene's POV~
I ran through all the fire and I could feel my face get warm...too warm. I  went to the nether temple and I saw Aaron. I didn't see Aphmau...I ran in and got out my sword. He must know it's me since he took out his sword as well.

Shad: "Well look who finally noticed? Hah you should of seen yourself...You looked so depressed!"

"Grr...Where is she..."

Shad: "She's somewhere safe away from people like you..."

Before I could say anything He knocked me out and I fell to the ground. How could I be so weak? The last thing I heard was him laughing and I completely blacked out. I swear...I will kill you SHAD! I woke up and I was tied up in the corner of the room. There were two guards next to me, keeping me from getting out. I tried wiggling out but they heard me and held me down. Man I hate these guys. I looked in front of me to see Aphmau tied to a chair and Shad standing next to her.

Aphmau: "A-Aaron? why are you doing this?"

Shad: "I'm not Aaron...He's gone. He chose to give me his body. I'm doing this because I know Irene is in there somewhere. I just need to get rid of your body and get her relic, then, We'll be together forever my love~"

Get rid of her body!? It's obvious he's going to kill her! I was trying to think of a plan when suddenly the two guards got knocked out. Someone started to unite me and I realized it was Vylad and Laurance. "Why are you guys here!? And why are you even helping me?"

Vylad: "Well...Shadow Knights should stay together, shouldn't they?-"

Laurance: "Oh come on, we came for Aph, got it?"

I rolled my eyes as they continued to untie me.

Vylad: "We're going to go kill those guards outside got it? Try to get Aphmau out of here before it's too late"

And with that, they both left. It was my time to save Aphmau. I stood up and looked carefully. Shad still hadn't noticed I had gotten up but I know Aphmau did. I quickly ran towards her and untied her. That's when Shad noticed. Aphmau ran to the exit. I ran towards her but I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. I kept trying to run but I slowly started falling to the ground. I felt Shad step on my shoulder making me wince in pain. He glared at me with an evil smirk on his face.

Shad: "Trying to run away I see? I may not be able to kill you Gene but I can still torture. Why don't we...Make a deal...Shall we?

I didn't like where any of this was going...But as long as it keeps Aphmau safe...Fine. I got tied up again and looked behind me. Aphmau was hiding behind a wall, scared out of her mind. I smiled at her and spoke quietly. "Run...Don't worry about me..." She stood in place refusing to leave. I kept talking to her quietly. "Please...I'll be fine..." I could see tears form in her eyes but I had she had no choice. She looked down and nodded her head slowly, tears coming down. "Vlyad and Laurance are outside...You'll be safe..." She stood up straight and took another look at me. I looked down and smiled at the ground. "Don't forget about me..."

Guard: "Hey! Theres the girl!"

Aphmau then ran outside as the guards attempted to run after her. I know she'll be safe. As for me...They led me into a room, it was dark and worn out. It was prison. It was the torture room. Here, is where Shad would torture me and release me after a year...or maybe even two. I ruined his plans and the nether portal won't open for another year. This is what I deserve. As long as Aphmau is safe and alive, I'll live and wait for as long as I can. I was tied to a chair and stayed there for what felt like an hour. That's when I saw a shadow from the other side of the door. The door slowly opened to reveal a dark figure.

???: "Well well well...It's day one, puppet"

I could see a smirk on his face as he pulled out a blade from behind his back. I looked down and smiled. Please wait for me...Aphmau

o_o um....I'm sorry it turned really...REALLY dark all of a sudden...And I'm also sorry it's pretty short. I've had a huge writer's block and this is what I could think of. I hope it turned out well. As you can see, Gene is going to become Kaneki lol no jk. Well I hope you guys liked this chapter....
*awkward silence* *shivering*...BYE!!