Eyes of Truth, Body of Lies.

Yue had remained, shrouded amongst shroud and fog after the elf child had disapeared into the dark maw that was the gates of Mirkwood. She couldn't comprehend her own mind.
First, she saves that child.
Then she promises to meet him at what, a strange celebration amongst even stranger people.
Yue thought herself to be mad.
Her conscience however, bluntly stated 'You're sad and alone in a strange and unfamiliar place.'
Yuekura promptly blacklisted her conscience.
She eyed the guards, whose eyes shifted uneasily, noting the feeling of watchful eyes.
" Yue!!"
The mentioned individual nearly lost her concentration gasped,"Boy, do not scare me in such a way!"
Pressing question however, how did Legolas, a child, see throughout the fog so easily?
While managing to detect her?
Yue calmed a strained heart, looking down at the blonde elf child.
"Yuuueeee!"
The boy smiled cheekily at her, drawing out her name.
"Leeegolaaas."
Mimicked Yuekura as she lowered herself to the ground from the hovering fog cloud.
"You never left."
It wasn't a question.
"Perhaps."
She would not give an answer.
How did he know these things, was beyond her mind's comprehension.
" Come meet Ada with me?"
Now that was a question.
Legolas began a tirade of "Please Yue? C'mon pleeease?" Yue hid a tiny smile behind her fan she held again. She reached down to Legolas's hand, he took it gladly and squealed. "You're the best! Ada wanted to meet you too."
The elfling grinned like one who'd just been given everything under the stars.
"Did he now?" Yue's voice lowered to a calm murmur.
"Yup!"
Yue could tell when people are lying. The little one was lying.
His eyes spoke the truth, yes. But his body language showed haste, lies.
Yuekura frowned from behind her fan, moving along behind Legolas. The boy pulled her along gently through the worn down gates that once been a bright sky blue.
" Ada is through here!"
A few moments later they'd crossed a few hallways, she had received many stares. They bordered to lustful gazes to disgusted grimaces. From looks of curious elleths and elons to eyes that would see her and yet look away quickly.
Yue put on a sweet tone, reserved for children, being Legolas, and saved for social interactions.
" Legolas?"
As Yue followed, she heard the sweet chime of the bell tied around her waist as they moved to the entrance to a final door. Legolas didn't answer and pushed open the final doors. Yue's bell continued to sing as the doors closed behind them.