A Lord, A King, A Lady.

Authors note:
Hello. I will be introducing characters into the story. Don't worry, as long as you are a fan of LOTR you will know them.
Other than that, I will wish to you dear readers enjoyment of the following.

Yuekura glimpsed Kureth in a corner near a stairwell, eyes flashing. His body trembled with rage that he could barely hold back by thin ice.
Yuekura strutted away, a dark smile on her face.
Once she'd retreated to her chambers, she made sure she had checked over the chambers, and then looked out the door twice over a half an hour.
She could finally begin her last puzzle piece. But for now.
Yuekura spied a grand opening below her, fenced with grand marble pillars. They were smoothed in the middle, but the tops and bottoms of the columns are jagged and pointed.
Yue flipped herself from the windowsill, landed and jumped from another stone fence.
She needed her meditation, she needed her head clear and focused.
For apparently, Thranduil had asked for a Lord, who knew medicine well to appear as well as a Wizard.
She couldn't allow this to continue on with Kureth for too long. After all, even the best jokes fade after the same one is told in quantity.
So while all still laughed, Yue would end it.
Yuekura spread royal red cloth strands out from her body, then her brow creased as her hands began to follow a pattern.
Her efforts were rewarded with the red strips of silk conforming to her will.
She pulled her hands in close, and felt her ki rise up. The hiss of red cloth on fire, she became one with it.
This continued on for quite some time, Yuelura drew her hands close to her body, sensing the red ribbons between her hands. She pushed her hands out again, and a ribbon-like ball of fire was formed.
Yuekura sighed deeply, feeling alive again,  eyes opening a crack, the ball of enflamed ribbing reflecting on her eyes, the flame dancing in her eyes. It would hover over one of her palms, while her hand reached deeply into her robes and retrieved a lock of hair Yuekura seemed disgusted to touch, and tossed it into the middle of the ball of lit up ribbon that floated in her palm. 

She  watched a few strands turn to cinders as they separated from the main lock of hair, turning   into black dust that would vanish in the wind. Soon after the main  lock of hair landed in the center of the flaming sphere, it too lit up in flames shortly after, crumpling and surrendering to the wind that blew what little ashed there where away. 

And shortly after that, Yue heard a pained howl that could be heard a distance away. The corner of one of Yue's lips would turn up, a tiny smirk upon her lips that a moment later vanished when she looked down, and saw a strange old man on a white horse looking up at her. No, the horse was looking too and she found that even more stranger yet. 

She met eyes with that old man, her deep, cold gaze met his grey eyes. Yue did not once again, look away. Doing that, is to cave. She caves before no one. The old man's head jerked ahead of him, Yue could easily hear the old blue gates to Thranduil's realm groan as they where swung open like stiff limbs, unhappy to be moved.  Yuekura watched yet still as he'd urged the white horse onward,  disappearing into the walls, the doors growled again, as if impatient to close.

Yue couldnt watch any longer, and suspected that old man had no doubt seen her display of magic. She must be careful. When she'd pivoted around on her heel to walk away, she noticed immediately eyes on her, the feeling was unmistakable. She didn't shrug it off, but played as if she was being natural. Her eyes zeroed in on a long hedge of flowers just down to her left, and she dropped down to the ground fully, making her way over to it. 

She'd casually withdraw her fan, and fanned herself with it, once again making sure her actions where slow. Relaxed, Natural. She wanted them to believe she knew nothing of their presence. Yue paused fanning herself, having made her way to stand before the flowers that had opened themselves to the sun gentle wind causing the petals to dance, and one broke away from the bloom, carried into the air. 

Yue closed her hand around it, and studied it with her eyes, trying to seem as if she was enthralled by the silky flora in her open palm. Her senses detected movement, hearing grass weep under feet that pressed weight above it. "Trying to be quiet are we?" Yue mocked, continuing on with her lazy expression that hardened when she heard a sword being drawn, the faint hiss of the blade as it moved through air.

At least they were straight to the point. Yue bent herself backwards, her hands planted into the earth under her fingertips, wasting no time and firing specks of earth into the eyes of the individual who attacked her, the earth seeming to bond over the eyes of the one who attacked her. It was then she got a good luck at this fellow, his cursing at being blinded turning into shocked exclamations when he found whenever he rubbed away the earth from his eyes, it would path itself together over his eyes, forcing him to close them. 

" What have you done, woman?!" yue's eyes narrowed, gazing at the dark haired elf in front of her. Prominent features, high and set cheekbones. His sword, he'd held it cautiously in front of him, one hand over his eyes as his attempts to rub away the earth blinding spell she'd casted continued in vain. Yue's answer was as cold and sharp as the steel he'd carried in his hand. 

"Those who seek to attack when one's back is turned, their attention divided, do you mean to say you had good intentions?" Her reply was a faintly chilly tone from the darkhaired elf, "I heard noises and felt magic unlike another I've never felt before being cast. I was granted chambers here as a guest of the Elvenking. " Yue looked around her and realised, yes, these where part of a residential portion of the underground realm. Oops.

  Yue moved into her thoughts, for a moment, faintly hearing the elf ask her to release her spell that snapped her out of her thoughts. Yue waved her hand, cyan whisps appearing around her hand for a second,  clusters of what looked like rocks with cyan glowing veins in them entwined within. A moment later, traces of magic disappeared just as the blinding peices of earth did, crumpling to the floor beneath both of their feet.

 Yue met eyes with this elf that seemed older than Thranduil, a moment of silence between the two ensued. Yue was the one who broke it, fanning herself once again casually as she questioned, "And who are you?"