The Fruits of One's Labors

Yue told the person at the door to come in, not turning around.
The door was opened and a blur smacked into her legs from behind, hugging them tightly.
She stumbled faintly, catching her balance to look down at Legolas, beaming with a joker's humor.
Legolas had caught her in the act last night when she rigged Kureth's chambers for revenge.
The elfling was mature when it counted, and actually helped her set it up after an explanation.
" Father tried not to laugh last night after the feast ended," Legolas whispered.
Yuekura glances at the door, seeing no one there she whispers back,
"Did he grow boobs Legolas?"
The elfling began to quake.
Yuekura looked down again, a medium of concern on her face.
Giggles erupted, Legolas answered with a muffled "Yup." He had pressed his face into the skirts of her kimono, hugging her calves.
Yue snickered.
"Did your father say anything on the matter?"
Legolas grinned like a shark answering, "He is sitting in the grand hall, trying to remedy the problem with Kureth."
Yuekura placed a hand on Legolas's head, flicking aside a stray strand of his corn silk colored hair.
She grinned. "Come with me. Let's watch a good show before breakfast."
Legolas trailed behind her, out the door.

Thranduil sat on his throne, gazing with halfhearted concern at Kureth.
The truth was, Kureth had simply started the problem. And as usual, he as the King, would have to end it.
Kureth's voice barely restricted itself from a shriek.
"There where needles all over my room, tipped with some sort of-of concoction that... turned me into this!!"
Thranduil tried his best to not stare at the two healthy bumps on Kureth's chest, unlike the rest of the elvish court, they stared thoroughly and some seemed to rather ashamedly enjoy what they saw.
What a perverted court.
Movement in the back of the crowded hall caught his attention and he saw a tiny blonde head, with a dark face by his side.
Yuekura had arrived, her hand being pulled by the grinning Legolas. Of course they'd both come to see the fruits of their labors. The red faced chairman took notice of their presence as well.
"You!" Kureth shrieked at Yuekura.
Thranduil tried to speak calmly. "Kureth, what about her?"
"You did this!!" Kureth snarled at Yue.
Yuekura's beautiful face crumpled up in hurt and confusion and she answered in the voice of an innocent maiden.
" What motive would I have to do anything to you. Good sir, I haven't even met you before!"
Thranduil laughed inside as he watched the show.
He was surprised when Legolas piped up "Yuekura  was with me before and after the feast. She's not the one who did it."
Thranduil finally spoke "It seems that if no one has a solution to Kureth's.... sudden growth, we must consult another who may have the knowledge."
Thranduil's words were finalizing, ending the large meeting in the throne hall.
Thrranduil chuckled under his breath, beckoning Yuekura and his son forward to stand in front of him.
Once he was sure it was just them, he spoke, gazing at Yuekura with amusement.
"You are a woman I shall take care I do not offend."
Legolas giggled.
Yuekura smiled, not saying a word as she casually gazed at Kureth's retreating form through the crowds.