Comfort

--The Next Day--
Shadow's POV
"So, um, do you want to be boyfriends?" I asked.
"I'd love to, but eggman wants you back in a week! What'll you do?" Sonic said. "I'll tell him I can't stay with him, and I have a life to live and a job to do. I mean, got to keep Maria's promise," I told him. "Very clever," Sonic replied.
The next few days pass and sonic and shadow open up more and get to know each other, as well as loving each other even more
"Well I hope you're having fun," Sonic said. "I am. Well, not with the tests. Why are we doing the tests anyways?" I asked. "Oh, I should've explained that. So my curiosity overpowered me, and I'd like to see if Rings like those *points to shadows rings* would have any affect on me, so we wanted to make sure the levels matched. Also, Tails likes to study people, so he might've done a few extra tests," Sonic explained. "Oh. If that's it, then here," I said as I took off my Rings and gave them to sonic. "Okay, Cool! I'll have Tails look at the energy and make a replica and then we can see the affect!" Sonic said. "Okay, sounds good!" I replied.
--After Talking with Tails--
"Hey, do you want to maybe go out together?" Sonic asked. "Sure! Where to?" I replied. "I was thinking maybe we could go to a field that's beautiful that I found the other day," Sonic said. "That sounds amazing! Let's go!" I said.

Author's Note:
Sorry it's been so long! I was really busy and then I had to catch up at school, so thanks for being patient! Anyways sorry it's so short too, I don't have any ideas in my head right now. Anyways, hope you enjoyed, and as always, please leave your thoughts to help me become better!