Seeking and Slipping

Shadow's POV
Soon, Tails and I got back up and chased after Sonic. He was pretty far ahead, and I was starting to worry and feel.... uneasy. I guess I looked pale enough that Tails asked, "Shadow, are you okay?"
"What? Oh... well, the robot scraped me and I started bleeding and I don't feel very well...." I replied, feeling weakness gaining over me. "Do you want to stop?" Tails asked. I shook my head no, but then I just... blacked out.

When I woke up, Tails was there, making sure I was okay. I guess he found Sonic and did something, because I was at Sonic's house, and Sonic was on a hamster wheel. I tried to sit up, but then I got light headed and had to sit back down. I decided to lay there and watch Sonic. It was my only source of entertainment. But, Tails is was there, running tests on me. "Well, it seems that the cut you got from the robot is effecting your health. If you were to take your rings off, you would die. So keep them on, they're the only thing keeping you alive. I'm going to clean up your cut, so I can get a better look at it. But it will sting. Just giving you a heads up," Tails explained. I nodded my head as a reply, and Tails started cleaning. I felt what he meant, and it stung a lot. And once more, everything faded away.

Author's Note
AGAIN. I'm so bad at this. Anyways, my writing has improved. I started writing a realistic fiction story, and it's really been helping me. Hopefully it will help me create longer parts for this story, which will soon come to an end. Thanks a lot for all the support on this story!
♥️