Out of Control

Sonic's POV
I'm running at 700 mph, literally bouncing off the walls in the house. "TAILS WHAT DID YOU DO???" I shouted. "SORRY SONIC I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!" Tails admitted. My feet finally found an exit as I burst out the window.
I'm going crazy. I have too many thoughts. My mouth is spitting out random words.
WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?
I'm sure it's these rings. There's probably too much power in them. Something might've happened while tails was working on them--
Dr. Eggman. He probably did this to me. THAT JERK! He knew I wouldn't return Shadow and that my team would become more powerful.
Shadow's POV
Sonic ran super fast off the walls and out the door. Sonic and tails were shouting at each other. I don't know what they were saying because his speed made my ears ring.
"Hey Tails? What happened to sonic?" I asked.
"I might've loaded too much energy into the rings but I put a stabilizer and I didn't put THAT much energy in, I swear," Tails replied.
"Well, I trust you it's not your fault. But don't we all know of some evil scientist who wants to eliminate sonic? Yeah, we all know him. Dr. Eggman. It was him. I saw him inject more energy into the rings but I never got the chance to tell you because, well, I couldn't tell that it was energy even though I've seen it before. My memories of it are all jacked up, but I knew it was the energy one sonic took off," I told Tails.
He was too shocked to speak.
Eggman came to the house and sure enough, brought robots. Powerful ones. Tails was still to shocked to speak or move. Good thing I'm the ultimate life form, huh?
"Give it up! You have no power!" Eggman shouted.
"Did your tiny little brain forget? I'm the ultimate life form, genius. And I will NOT lose to your weak tiny robots," I snapped back at him.
Tails realized what was happening and got his robots to help. I started off by spin-dashing into one of the robots and went all the way through. Like sonic. Eggman was about to shoot a bomb at me but luckily I knew I angered him and used Chaos control to teleport. I used Chaos spear on most of the robots. Tails was very helpful too. I got tired at one point and tails destroyed 3 robots as I caught my breath. He's got a genius mind to be 11 and fight off Eggman. We finally destroyed all the robots and Eggman retreaded. Then we realized.
"Hey, Where's sonic?" I asked.
"Well, according to my speed tracker he's 200 miles west," Tails replied.
"We better go follow him. Do you have anything that can go sonic speed?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'll go get it," Tails replied and quickly came back with a blue hovering motorcycle.
"Let's go!" I exclaimed.
I let Tails start out, and I'd catch up to the speed.
"I'm gonna start off at 750 mph because sonic is going 700, so we have a chance of catching up with him," Tails explained.
"Okay!" I replied.
We bolted off west. Hoping to find Sonic, we sped off in silence giving both of us the chance to think and focus.

Author's Note
SO SORRY I forgot about this story again. As I promised, here's like the longest part I've ever written! Hope you enjoyed! As always, please give me feedback!
Question: Do you guys want me to scrap How He Was Lost? Reply by commenting on this part: Answer: yes or Answer: no. Means a lot to me!!
(The actually story was 555 words on this part!)