二十三

It was night time. Everyone who stayed over mostly fell asleep in the living room after watching Barbie and the three Musketeers. Minah could hear someone creating ruckus in the kitchen and another person playing music in an unknown room. She was on the balcony, enjoying the fresh air of Seoul and thinking about someone.

Her phone suddenly vibrated in her pocket, interrupting her from her peaceful moment. Minah grabbed it and opened, seeing that Hoseok mentionned her in his last post.

+++

29891 likeshobihobi: happy birthday taehyungie! @taetaelien @dancemonster @eatjin @manlykookie @mochijimin @sugagenius @minahstrawberry

29891 likes
hobihobi: happy birthday taehyungie! @taetaelien @dancemonster @eatjin @manlykookie @mochijimin @sugagenius @minahstrawberry

View 3926 comments

yooksungjae: tell the kiddo that i say happy birthday! i'm still pissed at the fact that he ditched me in the bathroom last week tho ;-;
yuramen: aw, minah's future husband looks so cute and mushy asjdkdjj i wanna pinch his cheeks and-
taetaelien: thanks hoseokie hyung!
dimsumboi: i'm stalking all my sister's friends don't mind me

+++

Minah blushed at the sight of Taehyung. He looked extremely adorable and squishy in this picture, she just wanted to hug him really tight.

"Shit, why is he so fucking cute?"

"Who's cute?"

"OH MY FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

Minah dropped her phone in surprise. She quickly turned around and saw Hoseok standing right next to her, his eyebrows raised in curiosity. He picked up the device for her and saw the picture.

"Oh... So you think that Taehyung is cute." Hoseok said, a smirk slowly forming on his lips. She quickly begged him not to tell anyone, but she was not aware that someone else was listening.

"Okay fine... I won't tell anyone about your crush."

"Sh! Don't be so loud, you dumbass!"

They both heard the door slide open and Namjoon walked out in a cute pink onesie. He yawned and slapped the back of Hoseok's head before waving at Minah.

"Guys it's already 2 am, go to sleep. Hoseok, go sleep on the floor, you rat, and Minah my dear princess, you can sleep in the guest room."

"In the guest room?"

"Yeah. Why? You wanna sleep with someone else?"

"/coughs/ Taehyung /coughs/"

Minah felt her cheeks redden before slapping Hoseok's arm and running away.

"Just go to hell you punk!"

+++

The next morning, Minah was searching for a cup. They were placed in the highest cupboard to the left and since she was extremely small compared to everyone, she couldn't reach it. While standing on her tiptoes, an arm reached out for the cup she wanted and grabbed it. Minah turned around and saw Taehyung's face millimetres away from hers.

"Oh T-taehyung, good m-morning." Minah awkwardly said, backing her head slightly away.

Taehyung beamed at her, showing his adorable boxed smile. He pretended to hand her the rainbow unicorn mug, but when Minah was about to take it, Taehyung held it higher, away from her grip and out of her reach.

"No, no, no, Minah, you have to pay a price if you want it."

"What the fuck? Oh my god, fine. You're so annoying... What the hell do you want, dumbass?"

Taehyung cutely tapped his left cheek with his finger. "Hm... Maybe a peck on the cheek?" Minah blushed bright red in embarrassment.

"Ew, what the fuck? No!"

They continued to bicker for the next few minutes and at the end, she gave up. She was about to peck him on the cheek, but he slightly turned around at the last second. She ended up accidently kissing him on the lips. They immediately pulled away, their faces filled with shock.

"Holy shit" They both whispered at the same time. Minah ran away and locked herself in the guest room. She couldn't believe it.

I fucking kissed Kim Taehyung.