OUTRO

republished because we modified some stuff especially the ending!

+++

"I'm sorry Taehyung... But no..."

"Wait what?!? Why? I thought you loved me!"

"I do love you... But there's no fucking way I'm sharing my chicken nuggets, you dumbass!"

"Hey! I made them just for you! Why can't I have some?"

"Bitch, I know you only heated them up, you liar!"

"You're mean."

It has been 3 long years since their marriage. They moved in a slightly bigger house right after, close to their family and friends. Their life was perfect, just the way they liked it.

They did bicker a lot, but they knew they were just playing around. There were a few serious fights that stumbled between them, like that time where Minah left him completely for a few days. But they always reconciled with each other and tried to understand the other's point of view.

"By the way Minah, Jimin isn't coming to the academy tomorrow, so Jin is going to replace him."

"What? But whyyyyy? I wanna see Jimin and his fluffy cute smile. It has been five years and he hasn't grown at all. I mean, did you see his height?"

"Well, too bad Minah, you're gonna be stuck with me all day!"

"Anyways, how the hell is Jin going to teach fucking dance? Why didn't you ask Hoseok instead?"

"I did ask Hoseok but Jin was right next to him and he insisted. And no one can win a fight against Seokjin hyung."

"Ugh, just watch, all the dance kids are gonna fucking drop out today."

A year after their marriage, Taehyung had the idea to open an arts academy for teenagers. There were regular classes everyday, like math and history, but the school concentrated more on art, like painting, singing, dancing, etc.

The arts academy, named "Minhyung's Academy", was a complete success. Minah managed to hire really good understanding teachers, three of them being Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon. The others sometime visited the school and helped everyone. They even replaced sick teachers on some occasions. There were friendly supervisors that wandered around to make sure there were no bullies or fights. Even the secretary, Hyeri, was loved by many teenagers, being a huge Song Joongki fan and having a million of his pictures scattered around her office. The couple made sure that the students felt comfortable, that they were happy and that they didn't let their inspiration and creativity die.

Taehyung and Minah both gave daily classes, even if they were the owners and the principals. Taehyung was a music teacher while Minah was an art teacher. Students know they're married and even cooed at them when they pass by in the hallways.

"Where's Somi? I miss my baby! Taehyung, did you let her fucking run off again?!"

"No, I swear, I locked the door so she can't escape. And Somi knows she shouldn't go somewhere and stay with her parents right here."

"Dumbass, she's a fucking puppy! Do you think she'll actually listen to your weird rants?"

"Hey! My rants aren't weird! Somi's a good girl, trust me!"

"Oh my fucking god."

"Minah, your hormones are more unstable than usual..."

"Fuck you, you try being pregnant, you whiny kid."

Taehyung eyes softened. "Well anyways, we should get going."

They both stood up. They walked hand in hand to their car, making sure to lock the door securely.