Chapter 1: The new student of Akado

Introduction

Yamaguchi Kumiko now worked at Akado Academy. After Sawadari Goro couldn't handle the problematic class 3D, the director ordered him to find someone who could. He went to a southern island to search for Yankumi. Sawatari convinced her to work at Akado, and be 3d's home teacher. As always this time too, Yankumi has to face a new 3D class filled with delinquents that make her previous students look like angels. To make matter worse, one more problem appeared. As a New transfer student 'Mae Hitori', jointed the 3D class. Mae is a girl, that for her own reasons, enrolls at Akudo, disguised as a boy. Yankumi, Mae, the leaders of the 3D class, and the rest face all sorts of troubles. In their way, they will discover friendship, trust, love.

Chapter 1: The new student of Akado

Mae Hitori was born in one of the richest families in Tokyo. She attended one of the best high schools in the country. Mae with the pretty-sweet looks and the cool personality was always among the most popular girls. Though the sweetness and coolness have nothing to with her real persona. Born in a wealthy home, and having always what she wanted, Mae knew how to use her surroundings. Self-centered, she always spoke her mind out. Spoiled to the bone, she has many flaws. She judged people easily. The ones that were not rich, smart or pretty were always in her blacklist. A bully, with a cold heart.

With a pretty body and a sweet-cute face, she was always wanted. That made her kind of a player. She never was in love, she didn't take love seriously. She lived her life to the fullest. She had a few boyfriends, and there was always someone after her. Although the trusted teachers and close friends were all fake. The teachers were always there for her because they got paid. As for friends, they were only a fake act. The only thing worthy and real was her family. Even rich and spoiled, their bonds were real.

But Mae wasn't only pretty, and smart she was also strong. A Judo athlete from a young age. She could stand up for herself and fight. Petite at body size, around 4'9 with long curled black hair. Black big eyes, and a sweet voice. Mae was a wealthy Yankee, that could stand her grounds. She wasn't an ordinary girl, she was a bad-ass wealthy brat.

One month before the new school year started...

Though things don't always go as planned. It was a cloudy night when Mae walked inside her home to find 3 corpses and blood all over the place. ( Why and How is another story that we will see in the following chapters.) With no family left, only her Grandfather and her live-in danger, she had to hide. The only place that was suggested to her by the detective was Akado High. The detective, responsible for her family's murder case, though she would be saved there. Her full name could be used for a girl or boy, it was a unisex name. She could pose as a boy in the 3D class of Akado Academy. And with her full persona of hers, she wouldn't have any problem to stand between the 3D class.

The only thing that could make her kneel, lose herself and shiver like a scared little child, even faint, was the sight of blood and extreme violence. After her family died, Mae went into shock. What she saw wasn't easy to handle. It took her a month and a lot of effort to get up on her feet again.

A month has passed and the new school year started. It's been a week since class 3D met their new home teacher. Upon Yankumi's arrival, she has discovered that the class was full of delinquents, and also was divided into two opposing groups that were always at each other's throats. Everyone thought she would already run off horrified. But Yankumi wasn't that kind of a teacher.

Mae also was getting ready for the new school year. She moved to an apartment near Akedo. Money was no problem for her since she had inherited half of her parents' fortune. She bought new male clothes and stuffed and filled the apartment. She cut her hair shorter now and dyed it light brown. She bought a new Akedo school uniform. She would wear it with a pink shirt with a hoodie. Inside she would add an elastic belt around her chest to make it look flatter. Mae enrolled one week after the lessons had started.

The second week started and class 3D was still noisy all day long. Yankumi was yelling at them to stop. But she was ignored. Honjo Kengo, who was with Ogata's team, was again ready to start a fight. "Honjo!" said someone with a loud voice making the class turn and look, Ogata. "Let it be!" he added and they dropped the fight. Ogata stood up and stretched cracking his neck left-right. Yankumi thought 'He must be the leader.' she hadn't finished her thought as Kazama and his team entered the classroom and saluted everyone. The class, except Ogata's team, stood up.

Yankumi was confused now 'No! he is the leader' she thought. Seemed that class 3D had two leaders this time. Kazama and Ogata exchanged deadly looks until she interfered. Only to get ignored again. The class became noisy again, with everyone yelling "Fight! Fight!". Ogata and Kazama's team in the middle of the classroom ready to start a fight. And her still wondering who the leader is.

Suddenly, the door opened and petite pretty boy stood under it. His hands inside his pockets, and a bored look he entered the classroom and closed the door behind him. The voices paused and everyone except Kazama and Ogata turned their attention at him. He ignored them and walked towards Yankumi mumbling "Tak!". He gave her some papers and voiced "I am a new transfer student, Mae Hitori." Yamaguchi greeted him with a smile, while she took a look at the papers. Mea simply walked through the new class members passing through Kazama and Ogata and sat down. Ogata's and Kazama's eyes dropped at the new student that had just ignored them. Mae simply hugged her desk and went on ignoring everyone.

The childish teacher with pigtails and the noisy class was already in Mae's Blacklist. Those were not people she would ever pay any attention to. Mae's bold move to cross the class while ignoring everyone had soon the whole class surrounding her. "How naive is he?" "He doesn't know how things work here" "Hey you?" was everyone howling around Mae. Kazama and Ogata went back to their threatening looks. With yankumi trying to stop everyone, and get their attention. The New School year began like that... and with the main characters set our story is also ready to begin.

(Coming up chapter 2)

Notes:

In Japan, each new school year begins in April.

Names are written like Surname, followed by First Name. For example Yamaguchi Kumiko, Surname is Yamaguchi and the First name is Kumiko. I will use this format.

Also, Surnames are used more to call people, that you aren't close. For example, Yankumi, always calls her students with their surnames. Kazama... Ogata... Mae etc.. First names are used by friends, family, etc.