Chapter 3: We are friends, from now on!

Mae walked at school on an April morning, lazy and bored. After all, she had no reason to hurry to be at school. The students there, she had already blacklisted them. As for the teacher she seemed somehow interesting but too childish. Mae had her hands behind her back, facing an open blue sky with closed eyes. Mae took a deep breath, while she opened her eyes only to see Yamaguchi passing her by.

"Ogata! Honjo! Kamiya!" she yelled at them while walking behind them. Mae felt lucky that the stupid teacher didn't stop to talk to her too. The other three turned to face her. She started waving her hands happily and telling them "Good Morning!"

Honjo didn't believe what his eyes were watching "What? Man, she is too high-strung this early in the morning." The other two rolled their eyes not really happy to see yankumi in the morning.

"Lame!" said Kamiya.

"Let's go!" uttered Ogata and placed his bag above his shoulder, and before he managed to walk away Mae crashed against him. It seemed that she was trying to avoid Yamaguchi, and ended up slamming against Ogata. Ogata turned and gave her a scary look and run away with the others. Yankumi still all fired yelled at Mae and the rest "Hey...Hey! You Guys!" Mae gave her a light wave and rushed off. It was already embarrassing to crash against Ogata.

While Ogata and his group run towards the hill they met with Kazama's group of three. They glared each other, and as yankumi went on yelling. "She lasted longer than I thought she would," said Ichimura. "Should I punch her one of these times," Kuraki added. And Kazama ordered them "Just leave the damn teacher alone." And the group of 6 walked away.

Inside the 3D class, most were fighting, and the group of 6 was only watching. Mae that was sitting bored in her desk seemed a bit off. It was the first time she really faced such a nosy class with so many fights going on. Thankfully, Yamaguchi walked into the class and stopped the fight. After dropping the sweet act and going on her yakuza mood. "Give it a break already! If you want to fight that badly, I'll take you on! Let's go outside!" she yelled, making the whole glass fall in silence, while Kazama and Ogata looked at her seriously.

It was already lunch break when Mae rushed outside the classroom. 'Oh my god! It gets every day worse!' she thought as she leaned against a tree and sat down. A few seconds later there was Ogata standing a few inches away from her glaring at her. 'What now ?' she thought.

"This is my seat! Lately, you end up sitting on my seats, aren't you?" he uttered with a half-angry half bored mood.

Mae wasn't really in any mood to deal with Ogata or anyone at that time. "Whatever ... you can have your seat!" she mumbled and stood up "It's not that you bought it or anything."

Ogata that already had a bad feeling about Mae didn't let it pass. He grabbed her from her pink shirt and pinned her against the tree "You are too fearless lately! Do you really want to fight me!" Ogata yelled at her.

"What ever.," she mumbled and pushed him off and walked away, as Honjo and Kamiya joined him. All three sat down and lie under the tree.

"Wasn't that the new student?" Kamiya asked.

"Yes! he is getting to clueless again!" Ogata said and stretched himself.

"Should we ditch class?" Honjo said.

"You'd only get sleepy anyways!" Kamiya added.

Ogata joined his knuckles and twisted them stretching his arms. "How annoying?" he mumbled as Yankumi showed herself above them with a big smile. "So this is where you were?" she asked them.