Chapter 2: Comrade... What Comrade?!

The next day Mae was early at school, she was surprised when she walked into the classroom that it was still empty. 'What a school...' she thought and sat at her desk. Minutes later everyone started showing up. The boys glared at her, but Mae didn't give any attention to them.

"This is Ogata's desk you know!" Honjo told her as he walked over and gazed at Mae.

Mae simply ignored him and remain at the desk.

"Did he just ignored you?" Kamiya asked him "He must really be full of himself?"

Ogata sat at the next desk to the right from Mae. He didn't really care about the sit at that moment. His mind was wondering if he should have a fight with Kazama. He should be the head of Akado, but to call himself the head, he had to duel with Kazama.

Honjo poked at Mae "Hey we are talking at you?"

Mae rose her eyes and gazed at him "Huh? Did you pay for the desk or anything?" she said with a lazy tone.

Ogata turned and looked at her. The new student seemed all troubles. He could say that. But again he would deal with that later. "Honjo! Kamiya! Let him be!" he ordered and both of them drop the matter. Mae turned and gave a scary look at Ogata while mumbling "What ever.." and then she went back leaning against the desk.

The door opened and Ren with his team strolled in. He made his way over were Ogata was. Honjo poked Yamato to get his attention and to notify him that Kazama had entered. Class 3D was noisy as always. Ren reached Yamato's seat.

Yamato glared at Ren asking "What?"

Kazama answered, "Let's short out once and for all, who the head of Akado is?"

Yamato chuckles and stood up. "You want a 'one on one' with me?" he asked Ren.

Ren replied serious "Yeah!"

"Sounds good to me. Let's do it!" Yamato confirmed.

Ren set the time and the place "After school, come to Shirokin park."

The group of 6 looked at each other with an angry stare. Mae that had listened gazed at them realized that for someone to get the leader title they needed to fight. In her old school, your family status, your money and looks set how high you were. But in this school nothing of that really mattered. It seemed at that second that something got her attention.

Suddenly, Yankumi entered "Good Morning Everyone! Take your seats!" she voiced. But all 6 of them remain to gaze at each other in the middle of the classroom. Yankumi glanced at them and walked over repeating herself "Can't you hear me? Take your seats!" But she is interrupted when Sawatari entered the room. Asking Kazama to join him, because the police were looking for him. Kazama surprised followed him, while Yankumi was asking him what was going on. All three, Kazama, Yankumi and Sawatari went to the director's office. The police explained to them that lately there have been many smuggling and they thought Kazama as a suspect. Kazama got suspended, after asking the police for proof he ran angry off the director's office.

In the classroom, everyone was chatting as nothing had happened. Kazama angry and with Yankumi behind him, walked in and grabbed his bag. "Kazama don't leave! I will talk to the Director," she said. But he told her that he didn't believe her and runoff. Everyone acted as nothing had happened. Yankumi disappointed at them asked "A comrade who didn't do anything wrong was just suspended! How can you be like that?"

Mae turned and gazed at her. A teacher really carrying for a student, in this school seemed odd even for Mae. "Comrade... What Comrade ...we just happen to be in the same class. That's all!" Yamato replied. With everyone agreeing with him and Mae just listening. Everyone agreed that teachers cannot do anything. And Ogata added that he saw Ren close to Shirokin tunnel that night. Yankumi confirmed it again with him, as he agreed and took his bag and walked off. Mae thought this school isn't much different from hers. No one trusted or really wanted to help anyone after all.