Chapter 8: Tomodachi (all for one- one for all)

Lately, everything was sweet and calmly around Akado High. With Yankumi trying to encourage class 3D to participate in Akado Academy's annual festival. But the boys were not really interested in making new memories or taking part in something so boring. Until Yamato noted them that there will be girls coming as guests. That changed everything. Everyone wanted to take part. They even got the idea to make a 'Hottie Cafe' as the theme of their class. Leaving Yamato, Mae, and Yankumi with the question 'who the Hotties were'. "You know guys you aren't that hot!" said yankumi but she was ignored as all were too excited to plan and organize the cafe.

Their evenings were also fun, as all 6 of them stated around Mae's place. It was the only place without parents, and with so many things to do. And when they got bored they simply went outside, to a game center or karaoke or just wandered around. But it surely made all happier. There were more smiles on her faces than scary looks.

Tonight, was one of those nights, where the guys went to Maids cafe, to see how things work there, so they could use it at their 'Hottie cafe'. But Mae was sure they just went for the girls. Those maids looked really cute and sweet, they even got Mae's attention. After they were getting back their mood was hyper. With everyone (even Mae) yelling the Maid's cafe slogan "Cutie Cutie Blah Blah! Cutie beam!", and Ogata gazing at them thinking how stupid they looked. 'Why on earth is she getting so excited' he thought for a second. Sometimes Mae made him (as well as Kazama) forget she was actually a girl.

Though the fun moment paused as they noticed a group of 8, ganging against a boy. "It's a shakedown," said Honjo seriously. "This is bad!" yelled Kazama with his hands inside his pockets and taking a step forward. Ogata remained last, with his bag over his shoulder just watching. And Mae next to him glaring at the group. Kazama pushed Kuraki and Honjo, Ichi and Kamiya, shield them not letting them move towards the group. "Let's run," he suggested leaving everyone speechless.

"You got a problem?" a member of the gang asked, while Mae was already glaring at him ready to attack. But as Ogata gazed at her she stood back. A rare act of Mae, that was always speaking her mind off.

"No, not at all!" told Kamiya while waving his hand negatively in front of his face and was smiling.

"No, we don't!" added Ichi.

"Hey, wait a sec." voiced another member that was actually the leader "Hey, aren't you guys from Akado?"

"Um.. yeah, we are," replied Ichi and Kamiya with a smile, with the others watching, and Ogata still not facing them. "They're Goda-san's lower classmen, then." someone said.

"There aren't upper or lower classmen!" Goda said "Anyone can get into Bakado Academy" right?"

"That's so true!" another guys form Goda's gang agreed "There's nothing interesting at that school, right?" they kept saying getting Ogata's attention to face them.

"That's not even true!" Yamato uttered clear at them, glaring. The rest turned to gaze at Yamato surprised.

"Huh!?" asked Goda.

"The school isn't half that bad," Ogata explained and walked few steps closer towards Goda.

Ren followed, "That's right! It's not that bad. "

And finally, the team of 6 and Mae faced him agreeing that Akado wasn't bad at all. But Goda didn't like it and ganged upon them. But they guys smiled and agreed to escape. It didn't seem cool, but it surely was safe. They played Goda good, and ran off, making him angrier than he was.