Chapter 9: You are one of us!

Last two weeks things went on as always. The only thing that had changed was that all 7 of them became closer. They also got used to Yankumi. Mae although she still had her self-centered act and spoke her mind off. She had changed her point of view. Neither, the team of 6, neither Yankumi or even class 3D were on her blacklist anymore. She somehow could trust them.

Kamiya, found himself frustrated the previous week. When he got beaten up by an Ara High bully in front of his girlfriend. Having issues with facing his mother probably. Mae always told him that he was wrong. They both had a fight. Kamiya picked another fight with a bunch of punks again, making everyone worried. But Yankumi taught him an important lesson about strength. Kamiya finally understood what Mae, his mother, and Yankumi were trying to teach him. His bond with Mae got stronger.

Ami, Kuma's wife, gave birth to a girl at the end of the previous week. Everyone was facing new emotions. The arrival of a new babe reached all 7 hearts. Only a few months left before graduation, Yankumi strove to reunite everyone and restore 3D's friendship.

✿ﻬ ✿ﻬ ✿ﻬ✿

The morning had risen again, and Mae was on her way to Akado High as she pumped against an old schoolmate. Fuji Eri, an old rival of Mae's. Although back then Eri could never touch the top as long as Mae was around. Since the new school year (that Mae wasn't anymore at their school) she managed to become number one. Eri was taller than Mae, she was around 5'3 (without heels). Her slender neck, her amazing body line always draw the guys' attention. Always acting cute and sweet, with her kind, though fake persona of hers.

Mae knew exactly what Eri was. The sweet words and the cute act never fooled her. Mae never needed to bother herself with Eri. After all, being the top, meant you didn't have to face anyone of them. Plus, Mae back then didn't bother with those fake friends. Maybe they talked, but they had not built any bonds.

Mae remembered, who Eri was 'Shit! Seeing Fuji Eri in the morning..' she thought and tried to hide her face while by-passing her. But Eri recognized her. She knew Mae's face since middle school. Eri grabbed Mae's hand preventing her from leaving.

"Mae... Mae Hitori?" Fuji asked surprised " We heard your changed school?" She asked as she noticed Mae's short hair and boyish school outfit. "Wait why are you wearing a boys uniform?" Eri yelled confused.

Mae, placed her hand on Fuji's mouth muffing her and dragged her to the next alley. "Hush!" she demanded. She explained in a few words why she was hiding in Akado Academy. She pleased... almost begged Eri not to say anything to anyone. Thankfully, Eri agreed with Mae. But that Mae was attending an all-boy school, sounded somehow fun for Eri.

"Don't worry Hitori, I will not reveal your secret!" she promised at Mae. And that was the truth. Eri wouldn't say to anyone about Mae. ( Although she had other plans. Not telling on her is another thing, but causing trouble for Mae was another.)

Mae had reached school and walked inside not speaking to anyone as she was thinking about Eri. Only seeing Eri meant bad news. She sighed and took a seat as the boys were talking about girls. The guys tilted their heads to see Mae like that.

Ren walked over and pushed her "Good morning, Mae-san!" he teased her.

Mae, that was still spacing out, took a few seconds to talk. "Oh! Guys Good morning!" she replied.

Kuraki and the rest waved at her "Morning! What are you thinking?" they asked.

Ogata watching Mae since she entered the class, (knowing that there was something surely bothering her)teased her "Mae is drooling over a girl"