Gaming

"So this game you want me to play...?" Rowan asked, staring at the screen completely confused.

"Yes, the mortals around here call it Call of Duty and it's about fighting in a war and I decided to buy a copy," Aelin says cheerfully, hopping onto the couch beside him and selecting the multiplayer campaign.

"I don't understand."

"You shoot zombies. And run."

Rowan stared at her in confusion.

Gods above she'd never seen anything so hilarious.

Suppressing her laughter she guided his hands over the controller showing him with buttons to use when running, aiming and shooting​. After the first 5 rounds, Rowan started to pick up on the controls and had managed to get her 2 times in the 5 rounds.

Seeing an opportunity, Aelin decided to go for it.

"So , lets make a deal..."

"This should be interesting," Rowan said with a smirk that she knew all too well.

"If one of us wins 3 rounds, winner choses the losers punishment."

Rowan's smirk turned into a full grin and said , "you'll wear that lacy lingerie I like?"

"Oh no you didn't Buzzard."

Both put their energy into fighting through each wave and finally, were on their last round as they both had done 2 rounds each and were at a tie breaker.

"So, Buzzard, ready to get your ass kicked?"

"Oh Great Fire-Breathing Bitch Queen, you're going to choke on those words."

They shot each zombie until the edges of Rowan's screen became redder and redder until...

"Look who's about to die!"

"Not for long."

Rowan suddenly kissed her as passionately as he could, and for a moment she lost control and let him win her over . His kisses were cool yet they burned her with such intensity that it was only Rowan , until he whispered, "Well, I finally get to see you in that lingerie."

"Ah shit. You dirty little -"

"Say what you want Fireheart, I know you like it."

"Buzzard."