Vivid Dreams

"Az," the female voice whispered.

"This can never happen again," he breathed against her skin. His senses were only aware of her and her only, that he had long forgotten his defenses and had let her into the complexity that was him. 

Each whisper between him the woman were filled with passion and promises of things that he had longed for had slowly taken him apart, along with each touch on his body that left chills running down his spine and intense kisses that made the heat inside him want to explode. 

Feeling every soft curve of her, to her marred skin with silvery scars that added to her beauty, her golden hair that glinted in the moonlight and hearing her breath hitch as he kissed every inch of her skin, her full lips until he couldn't take it anymore.

He wanted her now.

Az pulled his face away from hers until Mor's face came into full view, her warm brown eyes sparkling and -----

 Azriel jolted awake before his dream could continue, out of breath and drenched in sweat. He placed his head in his hands trying to even out his breaths, his heart racing at the memory of the dream. 

He always had the same dream, imagining each sensation and feelings that it drove him insane.

He lifted his head from his hands and silently sobbed in knowing that Mor will never be his.