Girls Night Out

"Have you heard of that new movie that's out?" Mor asked excitedly.

"Ugh don't tell me..." Amren rolls her eyes while checking how her nails look.

"Oh wait, it's that movie about some guy with strange kinks and a red room? I've heard everyone talking about this," Feyre says placing her head in her hands.

"We need to watch this movie and see if it's worth all this talk," Mor suggests.

"Let's bring the guys with and see if they -"

"Oh no, those poor boys wouldn't​ be able to stop bickering about who'd be better at using sex toys," Mor cuts Feyre off.

"Besides, we haven't had a night to ourselves?" Amren purrs.

"This movie can't be all that bad can it? It has sex in it and apparently an attractive male in it," Mor shrugs casually.

"Well guys lets go check it out," Feyre says excitedly.

- 2 hours later -

The women were at a nearby cafe in Velaris chatting about the movie that they had recently seen while drinking wine.

"What did I watch?" Feyre says horrified.

"More like why did I pay for that," Mor quips.

Amren shakes her head and tsks at both of them.

"Did you really think that with mediocre looking guy and boobless woman, you would get decent sex scenes? And besides, it makes BDSM look weak."

"Truer words have never been spoken," Mor agreed, taking a sip of her wine.

"But... I want to try some of that BDSM out," Feyre admits quietly, knowing that Mor and Amren had heard what she'd said.

Mor spat out her wine while Amren was doubled over in laughter.

"What? Is it really that bad?" She asked curiously.

"No, no , not at all , in fact you should try it," Mor says.

"Rhys would be thanking you personally for this development Mor," Amren quips.

"Well there is a part I'd love to re-enact with Rhys and he most definitely won't hesitate at this..."

A wicked grin appears on Mor face and Amren couldn't help but smirk as they leaned in closer to hear.

"That scene where he buys her an Audi."

Amren and Mor were howling with laughter.

"I can just imagine Rhys," Mor exclaimed.

Feyre shook her head in her hands. "Gods above, no."

The Trio had stayed at the cafe talking all night long until it was time for them to part ways.

When Feyre had reached home and gotten into bed, Rhysand had wrapped his arms around her tightly and held her close to him inhaling her scent.

"You girls have a good time last night?"

"Last night?"

Feyre hadn't realised it was almost dawn when she had arrived. She smiled at the jokes and conversations with Amren and Mor that she had had and smiled at the recent memory knowing it was one to cherish for the rough times to come.

"Oh Rhys, you have no idea."