The Pain (Thranduil)

I will forever hate dwarves, but as of now the only thought in my mind is Tauriel. She has suffered much in her 200 years. I want to help, and I know how and who I must call.

As Tauriel pushes past me I let a single tear fall. I didn't want to banish her, but the scandal her love would be, forbade me to let her scar my divine reputation. I cannot heal Kili, nor bring him back from the dead. But I know who can...

"Radagast!?" I call out the name of the only wizard who can bring dead people back, without the depression and sadness that they could drag around for years. A dreadful noise sounds and that bumbling "Brown Wizard" appears.

I explain my predicament and he understands, much to my surprise.

There is a single chant that can wake the dead. And to fix Tauriel's broken heart Radagast will use it on the dwarf-scum Kili.

The day Tauriel's mother committed suicide, the sun did not shine through the skylights as it often did, rain seeped through the unruly holes in our great roof. Everyone noticed and watched as Tauriel's mother threw herself from the highest turret. except of course Tauriel, which meant someone had to tell her. Tauriel was 67, a teenager who was young and wild.

It took forever to pinpoint her exact location, the home maple. She was participating in target practice with my son, Legolas who at the time had eyes for the young princess of rivendell. I pulled Tauriel aside and explained to her what had happened. 

I heard the same heart wrenching cry as I embraced her letting her smear her snot and tears on to my mourning robe, Everin had always had a special place in my heart and I owed her daughter all the happiness in the world.

He leans over Kili's body, he has a chest wound deeper then the hollows of my kingdom and finger marks on his neck where the orc held him still. A single tear was frozen on his cheek.

"Tākē bāṛātē dharma Tara balsa bhōjanēra Tara phusaphusa Khorana tāra ātmā Nat tākē jībana ditz tākē ucca bāṛātē" He chants in a practiced tone, Kili's chest suddenly rises filled with life.

"Where am I?!"  Kili cries.

KilielOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara