The Carven Halls (Kili)

I feel many memories as I walk through these halls, halls traveled by my kin not long ago. Among those 13 dwarves were Fili and I, the world thought me dead, even some elves whisper of it now. 

Pillars line a narrow walkway elevated many hundred feet from the earthen floor, I am nowhere near the cells and I'm not sure how to reach them. Elfsewhere should have a map to navigate as well as any country.

I feel eyes on the back of my neck as I wander searching for the cell, I know it is Legolas. He has been watching me since the day in the forest when I started flirting with Tauriel.

"Is there anything I can do for you Legolas?" I ask casually leaning against an ivy carved pillar, by now I am used to his watchful presence and searching gaze. I doubt Legolas is happy with me in any way, I have stolen Tauriel.

"You roam these halls looking for her." Legolas responds, knowing.

"Really more looking for memories of her." I mention, not that he cares. I feel Legolas's eyes burn ice, as he turns to me.

"You know none of the havoc you have reeked upon my life." He hisses, "You know nothing of the ruin..."

"Would you not do the same for her?" I already know the answer, Legolas returns to his father and I continue to search.