Chapter 2

Above are the main characters of the story. The top left is Landon, Lilacs twin brother. The top middle is Will. The top right corner is Spencer.

Now for the ladies. The lower left is Aria. The lower middle is Lilac. And last but not least, the lower right is Nathalina.

Enjoy this chapter!!

Lilac's POV

Two days later..

"Landon! Get up oh my gosh!"

"Hmph?"

I huffed and grapped a pillow. I started hitting him with it until he finally decided to open his eyes.

"Dude! Wake you're ass up! It's our first day at school and you're gonna be late."

"Whatever." He groaned while rubbing his eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him.

I went to my room and put on my shoes.

"Race you there!" Landon started his way down the stairs and I chased down after him. We flew on our back packs and out the door.

Of course he didn't bother to close the door so I had to go lock it which slowed me down.

"Ow! My ankle!" I yelled in pain.

Landon stopped running and came back running to me. "Oh my gosh are you okay, Li?"

A smirk formed on my face and I ran ahead of him.

I made it to the school first and put on my achieved look. Landon came shortly after.

"That's not fair! I was scared that you got hurt. And as your older brother, I should be taking care of you."

"Exactly. That's why I knew you would come back and it was a perfect time to win."

He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Hi. I'm really sorry but you two are blocking my way." A girl who had bright eyes and light brown hair appeared before us.

"Oh! We're sorry."

"I never saw you two before. Are you new?"

"Yeah we are." I said shyly. "My name's Lilac and this is my twin brother, Landon."

"Hiya."

"Nice! I'm Nathalina. See you two around?"

"For sure!" We both said.

She headed inside.

"Hey!" We saw a familiar face.

"Aria! Hey!" Landon smiled at her and she nervously smiled.

"Hey Aria."

"I'm so glad you two are at my school. Now I have other friends other than Nina."

"Who's Nina?"

"Nathalina! I saw you just talk to her."

"Cool. We should head in. Lilac, you and I need to see the guidance counselor." Landon looked at me and I nodded.

"I'll show you two there!"

We all headed in. Aria headed to her class.

We waited outside because there was someone in there and I heard their conversation clearly.

"William, you have to stop having conflicts with other people. It is uncalled for. And you need to get your grades up. You're doing awful in almost all your classes except art."