Chapter 14 *Written By Kat*

Emma's POV

"What are you doing all the way back here?" I asked them. Sabrina looked at Jordan, then looked at me with sreiously depressing eye's

"Okay Em, can you please  not tell the guys' im here! They'll kill me!" Wait what?

"Wait, the guys don't know you're here either? When did you run off? Preston asked her. Everything was so confusiing. I was going to respond when my hands were grabbed and I was whisked off to somewhere behind me.

When I was tured around Adam and Mitch were still holding my wrists and dragging me to the front of the croud.

"What the hell guys!" I shouted. They ignored me and continued to drag me. When they finally stopped  and I stood up all of the guys were surrounding me. I cringed and shrunk down in a ball. Did I ever mention that I'm caustraphobic? well yea, my room was pretty much our walk in closet, ever since I have been terrified of confined spaces, such as the one I was trapped within now.

I closed my eye's and began to cry... yea. VERY scared of confined spaces. I though this torture would never end when someone knelt down and began to hug me. I though it might have been Jerome, the only one who understood why I was crying but no, it was Preston who had once again rushed to my aid.

"What the hell!" he shouted at them "Jerome, I thought that you cared about your sister! Come on Emma, let's get out of here." he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. We shoved in front of them and not soon enough the doors opened. We rushed in.

"Preston," I said "thank you so much for that... I don't know what I would do without you!" I almost leaned in to kiss him, but I saved myself. "Umm, can you walk me over to the panel area, I'm in the first one." I attempted to make the situation less awkward than it already was, but I definetly failed. He nodded and mumbled a yes...

Did Preston want to kiss me?

Adam's POV

After Preston ran off with Emma Jerome, Mitch, and Ian went after them. The remainder of us were determined to bring Sabrina back to us.

We already knew that she was hanging out with Jason somewhere. They were most likley still twards the back.

I told them all to follow me and they obeyed, I just want her back so badly... I can't lose another one to some guy that  cared half the amount that I do.

When we finally found them again I grabbed her wrist and turned her around. I kissed her passionetly. When I pulled away from her she instantly re connected our lips, but cringed and backed out again. "No Adam, I can't do this! I'm still in love with another and I most likley will remain that way forever! I'm not a player Adam, I don't just go around dating a bunch of people and then dump them untill I find the right person! I'm still in love with him Adam, I'm just not ready to face him yet." She said. She grabbed Jordan's hand and alked into minecon... why did we ever take this trip?

A/N: Hey guys! sorry for the short chapter, It's a filler I know but I just really wanted to update once so maybe Anna can get in one more good chapter before she leaves for the retreat *tear* so please like comment and follow! I'll see you all next time! -Kat :) xx