Chapter 16 *Written By Kat*

Hey guys! So before her chapter was published I was reading through Anna's chapter 15 and all I have to say is... SERIOUSLY!! Now I did have a plan for this chapter, but due to chapter 15 I have developed an entirley NEW idea! Don't worry guys, if anything it's better than my old plan. So here we goooooooooooo!!

Preston's POV

I watched with horror as Emma fell to the ground. Her eye's closed and people were crouding around her. I was about to force my way in but Jeome, Mitch, and Ty came up next to me

"Hey Preston, what's the croud about?" Jerome asked trying to peer over the croud. I coulden't tell him that Adam just punched his sister in the face... But I guess I had too!

"Well umm..." I tried to gather the words to tell him "Well, Jordan and Adam were in a fight and... AdampunchedEmmaintheface!" he looked serious and angry and overal sad

"Adam... WHAT?" We broke through the crowd and I fianlly saw what Emma was looking like. Where Adam had hit her she was bleeding alot, She just looked broken.

Adam looked like he was going to break down at any moment. His eye's welling up with tears, his face was entirley red.

Sabrina on the other hand was already on her knees next to Emma. She was her best friend! They had gone through everyting together, they were practically sisters. Everyone around us was either gasping or vlogging, probably telling the entire youtube world that EmmaTheEnderGirl was knocked out at minecon.

I whipped out my phone and began to call 911 but before I could lay a finger on my screen paramedics had already rushed through everyone and lifted her up.  Jerome and Sabrina were riding with her in the ambulance, the rest of us were told to stay behind. I coulden't stand to wait and see if she was alright! I got in my car and followed the ambulance.

~*~

When I pulled up to the hospital I rushed in after Jerome and Sabrina. Sabrina was still crying her eyes out. Jerome was still trying to hold in his tears and be strong, but everyone could tell that he would crack at any moment. I ran over to Sabrina and took her in my arms. I began to cry aswell and we just stood there together being starred at by all. 

I just seemed unreal. This couldn't be happening to her, not now.

Emma's POV

Everything seems like a void. Darkness is all I can see, there is nothing here. I try and scream for help but my mouth can't open. I try and see where I have been taken but my eye's refuse. I can here every soft movement occuring around me. Every whisper could be heard, but everything I once knew was gone. All the familiar voices and faces that I once knew have been taken straight out of my head. It was like I was empty inside.

I couldn't move an inch out of my set place, it was like every breath of sweet fresh air was taken out of me from one swift movement that I couldn't even remember!

There was a pounding in my head. Every part of my ached. I heard the voices become louder

"Here she is, don't disturb her resting position, any movement especially of her head could be critical."

The clicking of her heels drifted until they were to soft to be heard.

"I can't beleive this. She just looks so, broken." a voice said. It sounded familiar. But as hard as I tried to remeber them, no bells went off in my head.

I wanted to open my eye's and remember them, but my eye's and my heart must now be in sync right now.

I tried once more to open my eye's. I pleaded for the world to cut me some slack. Slowly but surely my eye's fluttered open.

All three figures looked at me with faces full of joy. They must have been close to me.

"Emma!" the boy to the left of me exclaimed "You're awake!"

"Umm..." I tried to look for the words to use "Who's Emma?"

They looked at me confused, dazed within their own thoughts

"You are silly, why?" The only other girl in the room said. She looked vulnerable, like she had been crying for so long! I feel bad for her

"Emma, do you know who I am" The boy with the big nose asked me.

"I'm sorry... no"