Chapter 10- The Park

Jisan went to Wings street. I know that the park is here, she thought. She walked and saw Taehyung's house. She continued to walk and saw a house. Her eyes widened.

It was the house she used to live with her master when she was just a little girl. Memories struck her again.

At first, the master was kind to her. He let her eat and took care of her. He let her go to the park and play with some kids their, but when she turned 13, she felt the most painful happening in her life.

She walked fast until she arrived at the park. She looked at the park. It was deserted. The swings are rusty. All was rusty.

Carousel Park

She entered the park and looked around. She closed her eyes and started to think about her memories in this park.

The children are playing. Running here and there. Jisan walked happily around the park. She sat on the swing and played with the other children. Then, someone tap her.

" Tag! Your it!", the boy said. Jisan laughed and ran to chase him.

" Yah. I'm going to catch you!", Jisan said with a giggle.

They ran and ran until Jisan heard someone crying. She stopped and saw a little boy crawled up near the park bench. She felt concerned and approached the little boy.

" Hi there", Jisan said. The boy looked at her while crying.

" He..llo", he said while crying. Jisan frowned and sat beside him.

" Why are you crying?", Jisan asked. Idea popped inside her head. She got a lollipop inside her pocket. " Do you want a lollipop? This will make you happy".

" No, I'm going to be happy if mommy and daddy stop fighting", the boy said and started to cry again.

" It's okay", Jisan said as he tapped him. " Your mommy and daddy love each other". The boy wiped his tears and smiled at her.
" Oh, look at you, you're cute". They giggled together. " What's your name?".

" I'm Taehyung", he said. Jisan smiled.

" I'm Jisan", she said. " Let's be friends!".

She opened her eyes and breath heavily.
She can't believe it. She already met Taehyung when they are just kids. That's why his name is familiar to her. I already met him, she thought. She saw the park bench again and sat there.

" Hey!", someone called her. Jisan looked to the direction where the voice came from. It was a boy. " What are you doing here?".

" Oh sorry", Jisan said and stoo up.

" You shouldn't be here", the boy said.

" Why?", Jisan asked.

" This is our hideout", the boy answered. He smirked and got some pocket knife. Jisan was scared. She was frozen. " You're a fucking trespasser".

The boy approached her and ready to attack her. Then, Jisan came into thoughts then she ran fast as she could. The creepy boy is now chasing her.

She ran fast and turned to another streets and hid behind the car. She breath heavily. She doesn't know what's happening so she sat down. Her heart is beating fast.

After 15 minutes, the creepy boy is gone. She went back to the street and waited for a bus.

A bus arrived and entered immediatley. Am I going to tell this to mom? Am I going to tell her that I already met Taehyung?, she questioned herself.

After many minutes, she arrived at their home. Jisan opened the door and she can hear few voices in the living room. And those voices are familiar. She went to the living room and saw Mrs. Park with Jungkook.

As she arrived, the two looked at her. Mrs. Park smiled and let her sit beside her.

" Jisan, I met Jungkook, he's a good boy", Mrs. Park said. Jisan nodded.

" How..how do you know our house?", Jisan asked. Mrs. Park laughed.

" Jungkook went to the asylum and I passed by him and asked him what he's up to", Mrs. Park explained. " Then I found out, he's the Jungkook you are talking about, V's friend".

" Oh", Jisan asked.

" He also told me that you and him had a tea a while ago", Mrs. Park said. " Where have you been Jisan?".

" I went to the Asylum and talked to V", Jisan said. " Then..I went to wings street".

" You went to his house again?", Mrs. Park asked.

" No", Jisan said.

" Then?", Mrs. Park asked. She looked at Jungkook. I really need to tell them what I found out.

" So, this is it, I already knew his real name, Taehyung", Jisan said. Mrs. Park nodded. " Then, I went to Wings street then, I searched for the park, the park V's brother told me, then I saw it and it's really familiar to me..Carousel Park".

" We used to hangout there", Jungkook said.

" And..memories flashed back", Jisan said with a sighed. " Back when I was 7 years old..I went to that park and played with the other children then I heard someone crying..that's when I met him".

" Who's him?", Mrs. Park asked. The two is looking at her with curiousity.

" Taehyung", Jisan admitted. " That's why his name is so familiar".

" Oh my god..small world", Mrs. Park said.

" Wait..that's why Taehyung told me about a little girl who made him happy when he was 8, and it happened that girl is you Jisan", Jungkook said.

" Does V know this already?", Mrs. Park asked. Jisan shooked her head no.

" Not yet..he doesn't need to know this yet", Jisan asked.

" Why?", Jungkook asked.

" He might not like it..he's still thinking about Jinhee", Jisan said while crossing her arms.

" I know what you feel Jisan..after all this year", Mrs. Park said. " Why don't you take some rest while I talk with Jungkook". Jisan nodded and went upstairs.

It's been a long day..

........................................................................

WELL, I think this is okay. Anyway, thank you for reading! I hope you like it and feel free to comment what you think about this story. Thanks!

P. S. PD-nim is hot..

- Zoe