Chapter 15- The day with him

So yeah. JungSan chapter..😊😊

Jungkook: Hey, what is JungSan huh?

Me: None..nothing

Jungkook: Are you trying to ship me with me Jisan?

Me: No way!! I hate you!

Jungkook: Okay then..I hate you too

Me: This kid..

......................................................................

Jisan woke up early and she saw that Jungkook is already awake and downstairs. She groaned because she knows this will be a boring day. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, she wear her simple white shirt and black shorts. She wrapped her towel on her hair.

She went down and saw Mrs. Park who just went out from the house, leaving Jungkook leaning on the door. Then, he looked at her.

" So..breakfast is ready", Jungkook said as he point to the table. Jisan sat and started to eat. " Hmm, what are we going to do today?".

" I don't know. That's why I hate staying inside the house, it makes me remember something from my past", Jisan said before drinking her water.

" Oh okay". Jungkook sat down and looked at her. " Hmm..I think I know the reason why V hyung likes you".

" What?". Jungkook smirked and removed her towel from her head. " Hey!".

" You're that kind of girl who is shy at first but an opposite one. You are also pretty and kind but you are stubborn", Jungkook said. Jisan frowned.

" Psh, stop it", she said. " You're just bored, I know..we're all bored here".

" But that's the truth", he said with a shrug. " How about we..".

" What?".

" We turn on some music". Jisan nodded.

" That would be good". Jisan went to the living room and started the speaker. She clicked on some buttons to choose some songs.

Now playing: All of me by: Tanlines

" That's good", Jungkook said. " Let's dance". He started moving his legs and raised his hands. Jisan laughed at his movement.

" I don't want to dance". The boy raised his brow and hold her hands. Jisan was a bit shock by his action but she knows that he's just forcing her to dance.

" Come on, don't be shy!". Jisan smiled and started to dance with him. Jungkook cheered. " See? I know you can dance!".

The music continues and they are dancing like crazies. Then, a slow song came. They stopped dancing and breathed heavily.

Now Playing: The One by: The Chainsmokers

Jungkook looked at Jisan. Jisan raised her eyebrow. " Okay, I know you'll going to ask me again for another dance huh?".

" Well...yeah?". Jisan smirked and hold Jungkook's hands. His eyes is wide but smirked and they started to slow dance. " So...you and V?".

" Hmm..what?", she asked. Jungkook spun her and they came face to face again.

" You and Taehyung", he said. Jisan frowned a bit.

" We're fine". Jungkook bit his lips. He looked at Jisan's eyes. The girl looked at him. They stared at each other until their face is closer. They are just 1 inch apart. Jungkook closed his eyes. Jisan blushed but something popped in her head. " Jungkook? What are you doing?".

Jungkook's eyes shot open and he blushed. " I'm sorry!". Jisan smiled.

" It's okay...". Jungkook looked down and back to her.

" Well..I have something to admit to you".
Jisan looked at him.

" Yes?".

" I..I..I like you...Jisan..uhm..ah..really..since the first time we met".

Jisan can't believe it. Taehyung's bestfriend has a crush on her.

" Its okay its only a ' crush ' thing", she said with a smile.

" No, I mean, I like you", Jungkook said. " Not just a simple crush...I want to be with you".

Then, he kissed her...

He parted and Jisan is blushing. I cant..how about Taehyung?, she thought. She frowned.

" I'm sorry I shouldn't do that!". Jungkook sat down and covered his face. " I'm so stupid..fuck".

" Well..that is surprising..", she said. " Don't worry, I'm not mad at you, but, I..I love Taehyung..I don't want to hurt him..".

" Yes...I know..you love him", Jungkook said. " I'm sorry Jisan".

She noticed that Jungkook is really sad so she hugged him. He was shocked but hugged her back. " We can still be friends".

" Thank you", he said.

" So..how about a dance?". They laugh and turned on the speaker.

***

Mrs. Park arrived back home and saw Jisan and Jungkook watching television. She smiled. I think Jisan is comfortable now..but, there is a problem, she thought.

" Hi Mrs. Park", Jungkook said and stood uo immediatley. Jisan smiled and greeted her mom.

" Mother". Mrs. Park approached her and hugged her. " Mother, are you okay?".

" Yes darling". They parted and looked at each other. " Hmm, I bought some food for you and Jungkook, come". They went to the kitchen.

They can already smell the fresh roasted chicken. " Wow! I'm hungry!".

" I'll get some plates", Jungkook said as he went to the plate container.

" I know you two will be hungry so I bought some food for you", Mrs. Park said while removing the food from its wrapper.

They all sat down and started to eat.

" Hmm, delicious", Jungkook said as he continue to consume the food.

" So..how's your day?". Jisan and Jungkook looked at each other.

" It's good, we danced together and watched television", Jisan answered. Mrs. Park nodded. " Mother?".

" Yes?".

" How's Taehyung?".

" What?".

" How's Taehyung? Is he doing fine?".

Mrs. Park stared at her for a moment then she spoke," He is fine, well, he is always sleeping".

" Oh..".

" But, there is a problem".

Jisan stopped eating and looked at her mother. Jungkook also looked at Mrs. Park.

" Problem?", she asked.

" But when he's awake, he'll ask everyone where are you and why are you not visiting him".

.......................................................................

ALL RIGHT! I updated!! Sorry if this crap! I have no enough time because you know..the phone issue...😢😑 BUT STILL! I tried my best not to be caught using my phone!😂😂 So, this is some JungSan chapter and hey, I really love them but I'm TaeSan lover haha😊 Anyway, thank you guys because you still support my story even though I'm such a slooooow updater..hehe, author-nim is really lazy..

Thank you!! And yeah, I missed you guys!😘❤💜

- Zoe