Chapter 24- The Truth

HAHA..😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 uhmm.. Hi guys

.............................................................

Taehyung can't believe it.

" What the hell? Is this...drugs?", he asked. He smelled it and yes. It smells like pills. He threw the glass across the room. Now he know why he felt dizzy when he drank water. The only person in his mind is Jisan. He also remembered when the guard asked him if she was really Jisan. " Wait...her perfume doesn't smell like Jisan..".

" Taehyung dear?". It was Mrs. Park, looking at the mini window at the door.

" Yes Mrs. Park?".

" Well, Jisan said hi. Sorry, she can't visit you because I told her", she said. Taehyung nodded.

" I know, Mrs. Park. Thank you for telling me". Mrs. Park nodded then went away.

" I need to know the truth. I have this feeling that she's not Jisan....except.. ", he said then his eyes went wide. " Jinhee!".

***

" Haha guys that was fucking amazing!", Jungkook shouted still in his joker costume.

" Hey you really need to stop swearing",Jin said. They are still wearing the outfit except Yoongi and Jisan,but she is still wearing Harley make-up.

" So...let's eat? ",Yoongi said.

" Wanna order something?", Jimin asked.

" Hey hey, remember, mom is going home so you better clean up",Jisan said.

" Oh yeah..sorry", Jimin said.

" Hey Jisan, about Jinhee and V..", Hoseok started.

" Yeah, that antagonistic bitch is the big misery here", Namjoon said. Jisan sighed.

" By tomorrow, I'll know the truth", she said.

" I'll go with Jisan", Jungkook said.  The others looked at him. Jisan frowned.

" Hey, friends aren't allowed", Jisan said. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" Speak for me Jisan, I want to know it too", Jungkook said.

" Okay, I'll try my best".

" Maybe Jungkook has a point, even though he is not allowed to see V, he still needs to go", Jin said, crossing his arms. Namjoon looked at him.

" We all know that Jinhee has her ways", Namjoon said.

" Jungkook,are you really sure? ", Jimin said, tapping him at the back. Jungkook nodded.

" If I were you, I'll ask some of the guards",  Yoongi said.

Suddenly, the door opened and it was Mrs. Park. She stopped when she saw everyone looking weird. " What happened? ".

" Mrs. Park, we played something, I hope you don't mind",Jungkook said.

" Oh I don't mind, I just got a bit frightened by your makeover", she said.

" How's V mother?".

" He is doing fine,my dear, I like the way he understands your situation that you cannot visit him", Mrs. Park said as she sat down on the couch.

" So sweet", Jin suddenly said. Mrs. Park smiled.

" By the way boys, before you go, we can have some snack if you want", the mother said. Everyone is happy, especially Jin. But Jisan is still thinking about Taehyung and Jinhee. The boys went to the kitchen.  " Hey Jisan, later we'll talk..".

Jisan went to the kitchen and watched the boys eat. She smiled but faded when she suddenly remember V. They would be happier if Taehyung is with them, she thought.

It was the time, the boys thanked Mrs. Park and Jisan and they went home. Mrs. Park approached her daughter who is standing near the window, looking outside. " Jisan my dear".

" Yes mother?", Jisan said, facing her mother. Mrs. Park sighed and hugged her.

" You look so sad...and tired". Jisan shrugged but smiled.

" I'm fine. We had a lot of fun", she assured. Mrs. Park shook her head.

" I know you are thinking about V again. It's in your eyes", Mrs. Park said, pointing at Jisan's eyes.

" Mother...it's--".

" Hush Jisan, I'm going to tell you about our meeting with the head".

" What about it? ".

" So, after the meeting, the head approached me and told me something about V", she said.

" Is he going out?", Jisan said, a glint of hope in her eyes.

" No", Mrs. Park said. " the head wants V".

" What do you mean?".

" I don't know. He didn't tell me why.  I think..he'll give V some test then.. I don't know", Mrs. Park said.  Jisan frowned.

" Test? ". Mrs. Park nodded. " I think it's something that will know if he's going out or not".

" Maybe".

........................................................................

Hello guys!!! Im so so sorry that I didn't update for long!! Well, this week is our intrams and I competed in a cheerdance competition, well we didn't win but uhg.. Okay nevermind😁😂

I miss you guyseu!!

-Zoe