Chapter 40- The Party

Jisan came out from the bathroom and opened her closet. She scratched her head because she can't choose what to wear. She sighed. She's still wearing her towel so she sat on her bed. It was still 5:30 p.m. and the party is still 7:30 p.m. She did this on purpose so she can choose what to wear.

She stood up and went to her mother's room. " Mom, I can't choose what to wear". Mrs. Park, who was still wearing a bathroom and holding up her black dress sighed and approached her daughter.

" Oh Jisan, you have lots of dresses there. Mr. Yoo to wear your best so choose the best dress you have there", Mrs. Park said. Jisan smiled to her mom and went back to her room. She still can't choose what to wear. The dresses she have are color white, black, blue and pink. All are pretty so Jisan can't choose.

But then, she remembered that her mother kept a box in their living room cabinet that has one dress. It was her mother's dress when she was still at her age. She went down, not minding that she was still in her towel.

Jisan went to the living room and opened the cabinet. There are lots of old items there and she found the box. She opened it and she smiled. It was her mother's dress.

She went upstairs again and locked her room. She removed the dress from the box and held it up so she can see it. The dress is color red and sleeveless. It has a silver gem on the center and by the looks of it, it can flow down to Jisan's knees. The down part has silver linings and it was really beautiful.

She wear the dress. It was quiet easy to wear so she doesn't need some help. Jisan dried her hair. She applied a little make up. She let her long hair flow so it can hide her scar.

It was already 6:30. Mrs. Park and Jisan was on the living room waiting for the clock to strike 7:00. " Jisan, why did you wear my dress?".

" Sorry mother, it's so pretty and I really can't choose", Jisan said. Mrs. Park smiled.

" I wear that when we had our prom", Mrs. Park said. " And, that time my partner was Mr. Yoo". Jisan was a bit amused. Mrs. Park and Mr. Yoo are bestfriends.

" Oh, what happened? Why did you ignore each other in the asylum", Jisan asked. Mrs. Park sighed.

" Well, we are matured people. I think, its because we need to focus on our work so we chose to become formal with each other", Mrs. Park explained.

" Hmm that's why", Jisan said. Atlas, it was 7:00. Mrs. Park and Jisan locked the house and went to the car. They drove to the hotel Mr. Yoo was saying. It was a 30 minutes drive so they came exactly at 7:30. They parked the car. Jisan went out and admired the beauty of the hotel. It looks so grand and expensive.

They went in and asked the counter where the booked reception was. They thanked the counter and went to the room. On the way there, they saw Namjoon and Jungkook.

They were both handsome, wearing some formal outfit. Namjoon has his blonde hair up, and Jungkook has shown a bit of his forehead. " Namjoon, Jungkook!".

" Jisan, oh Mrs. Park", Jungkook and Namjoon greeted.

" Where is Mr. Yoo?", Mrs. Park asked.

" Right inside Mrs. Park, he's waiting for you", Namjoon said with a smile. Mrs. Park smiled and held her daughter's hand.

" I'll go inside now", she said and walked to the big brown door. Jungkook looked at Jisan and smiled. He was still inlove with her, he can't just stop his feelings.

" You are so beautiful Jisan, that red dress fits you", Jungkook said.

" Oh thank you, you guys are hot!", Jisan said with a laugh.

" Let's go inside. I can't wait for Hoseok and Yoongi hyung's performance like damn they are going to sing later", Namjoon said.

" Hell no", Jungkook said and they all laughed.

They went inside and the music was already banging in their ears. They went to their table and the other guys were there. But no sign of Taehyung. Jisan frowned but then a low voice called her. She looked at the direction and smiled.

It was Taehyung on the other table. " By the way, Taehyung said you and him will be alone in other table". Jisan blushed and went there.

" Hey Jisan", Taehyung said. " Damn, you look hot in those dress".

" Thank you Taehyung, you too", she said as she sat down. She saw Taehyung waving at the other guys. She smiled.

" Oh Jisan, I got these for us", Taehyung said as he got a small box from his pocket. He opened it and it was silver bracelets. " This is for my beautiful girl".

" Oh its beautiful", Jisan said, admiring the silver bracelet that Taehyung was placing around her wrist. After that, Jisan was the one who will lock the bracelet around Taehyung's wrist.

Suddenly, Taehyung pecked her cheeks and she blushed. She can hear the boys giggling at the the other table.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Park went to the table where Mr. Yoo was. He was so handsome. Mr. Yoo saw her and smiled at her. " Mrs. Park, have a seat".

" Hello Mr. Yoo", Mrs. Park said as he sat down beside Mr. Yoo. She can notice that he is staring at her so she blushed a bit.

" I think, we should remove the formality first", Mr. Yoo said as he took a sip of his vodka. " Hana".

" Oh okay", Mrs. Park said.

" And later, let's dance like what we did in college", he said. Mrs. Park smiled and Mr. Yoo can see that she approved.

The party went well. Mr. Yoo announced some reminders for the other visitors who were also heads of asylums. Then here it is, the most waited performance.

Yoongi and Hoseok went on stage and had the mic in their hands. Now they are singing their favorite music. People are entertained even tho they sing like drunk people who are heartbroken.

" They are cute, didn't know Yoongi has that side", Jisan said. Taehyung nodded with a smile.

" Well, he really had that side. He's a sweet hyung too", Taehyung said. " All of them are sweet hyungs and our Jungkook is a cute youngest".

Now Playing: Lucky Ones-  Lana del Rey

After that, a slow music came and Jisan can see her mother and Mr. Yoo already dancing. Taehyung held her hand and went to the dance floor. They both danced.

" Hey Taehyung, let us dance with Jisan too. One dance each boys", Namjoon said. " Don't worry, we will take care of Jisan".

" Yah, this is my moment with her", Taehyung said. Jisan just laughed at the cuteness of the boys.

" You can dance with her the whole time later", Yoongi said.

" No", Taehyung said and he held Jisan's waist and hugged her. Jisan blushed and placed her head on his shoulder and mouthed the boys ' Im sorry '. Jin held a thumbs up.

Taehyung and Jisan danced to the music slowly and their foreheads are on each other and eyes were close.

Then, after the song they kissed..

Every now and then the stars align
Boy and girl meet by the great design Couldn't be that you and me
are the lucky ones?

Everybody told me love was blind
Then I saw your face and
You blew my mind
Finally, you and me are
The lucky ones this time

- Lana del Rey ( Lucky ones )

........................................................................

Hello guys, so this chapter is a happy chapter because there is no bitches or assholes but anyway haha.

That song Yoongi and Hoseok sang was I was able to eat well. I forgot the original artist. It was one of my favorite song. And especially Lucky Ones. Its a great song.

Anyway, thanks for reading. The book was almost done. Stay tuned for the last chapter!

- Zoe