Chapter 27- The Obsession

Jisan sighed as she and Jungkook went out of the Asylum. She knew it. Jinhee is lying. " She's lying".

" Yes, she is", Jungkook said. " That bitch".

" She even drugged Taehyung". Jungkook got his phone and texted Namjoon about what happened in the Asylum. After that, she looked at Jisan and suddenly remembered her and V kissing infront of him and how Jisan act to V. He bit his lips as he looked at her.

His heart is beating fast but he needs to stop. The lady is taken! He shook his head.

" Jungkook, are you okay?", Jisan asked. Jungkook looked at her, his mouth slightly open. He nodded. " Maybe you're not. I know you missed him but we have no time".

" I'm fine". Jisan sighed and looked concerned at him. She elbowed him lightly.

" You know Jungkook, hiding your feelings won't solve anything..tell me if you have some problems so I can help you with it", Jisan said with a smile.

" Let's go to your house first, shall we?", he asked.

" Hmm okay fine", she approved. " Tell me if we get there". Jungkook took a hold of Jisan's hand. She was bit shock but shrugged it off because they are just friends.

They arrived and went to Jisan's room. As Jisan opened the door, she spoke, " Now, tell me Jungkook". The boy sighed.

" Jisan..you know I like you and I am really disturbed by you", he said. Jisan's mouth went wide open.

" What do you mean?". Jungkook laughed and shook his head. Then, he looked at Jisan. The girl smiled. " Haha, is there something on my face?".

" Yes", he answered. Jisan touched her face in case there is some dirt.

" What is it?', she asked. Jungkook cupped her face and rub his thumb on her cheek. He smiled at her, making her smile too. " Yah Jungkook".

" Your beauty", Jungkook said as he continued on rubbing her face. " is staining you but I can't remove it".

Jisan doesn't know but she blushed and laughed. " Jungkook, why compliment me suddenly?".

" Because everything about you is perfect", Jungkook said as he stared at Jisan's pink lips and her chest. He bit his lips.

" Stop it Jungkook, you're making me blush", Jisan said while laughing. They stared at each other for a moment. " Jungkook, why don't you get a girlfriend?".

Jungkook closed his eyes and rested on his arms on the bed. He sighed. " I don't feel getting one but actually, there is one person that I really like but I can't because she already have someone", he said. Jisan shrugged and laid down beside Jungkook.

" I can help you with that", Jisan said as she started playing on his hair. The boy opened his eyes and laughed. " Tss, Jungkook there are a lot of girls out there, you know, you're really cute.. just don't get some coconut haircut. This style suits you better".

" Now you're the one complimenting me, huh?", Jungkook said then glanced at Jisan. " Is this the complimenting game?".

" Hmm I don't know", she mumbled. Jungkook smirked and just stared at Jisan. The girl stopped playing his hair and stared at Jungkook too.

" If you closed your eyes, there is a punishment", Jungkook said. Jisan laughed.

" Now, you're challenging me", she said. " Okay then".

They have a staring contest. They are just facing each other. Jungkook can't help but look at Jisan's lips. The girl can't also focus how Jungkook bit his lip. Damn Jungkook, you should really get a girl, she thought.

Fuck, why is she so beautiful? Her lips...I wanna kiss her...I want her, Jungkook thought. He can feel himself get turned on by Jisan.

(A/N: Okay, so there is a serious business going to happen here..ahem)

Then, the space between became small until their lips touched. Jungkook hungrily kissed her as he went on top of her. Jisan didn't know but she kissed back. Jungkook kissed her down to her neck and Jisan can't help but let out a little moan.

His hands went roaming on her sides until to her butt. He took a hold of her back and let her sit down. Jisan was on top of him, her legs wrapped around his waist. Jungkook kissed her again on the lips while groping her ass.

Jisan kept on moaning. Jungkook felt aroused and he could feel himself hardened. They continued until Jisan realized what she was– what they were doing so she stopped. She was wide eyed.

" Jisan, why did you stop?", Jungkook asked as he cupped her face. Jisan held his hand and removed herself from him.

" Jungkook I'm sorry, we shouldn't be doing this..", she said. Jungkook frowned.

" Why? We should finish what we started", he said, leaning for a kiss but Jisan tilted her head. " Jisan".

" I can't do this", Jisan said, covering her face. " I'm sorry that we can't finish what we started look, I have--".

" Yes, V hyung", Jungkook muttered, jealousy filled his eyes. " You're like that. You're the kind of girl that makes a guy hope for nothing..this isn't the first time you made me feel like that".

" I'm really sorry..", she helplessly said.

" Look what you did to me, Jisan. I am getting excited because I thought you are already liking me! I am hoping that I can finally do this with you, but no", he said as he stood up, fixing himself. " You know, I love you Jisan".

" I like you Jungkook but just as a friend! Look, I'm sorry that I made you hope for nothing but we both know we need to set our limitations. Not in every relationship, they do this just to prove their love for each other", Jisan explained. Jungkook shook his head in dissapointment.

" I'm sorry too, Jisan". Then he exited the room, leaving Jisan on the bed, thinking what just happened. I'm sorry too V..it's like I'm cheating to you already", she thought.

I think, he doesn't love me..he's obsess with me..

........................................................................

Now guyseu, JungSan chapter again!! Yah, Jissan-ah, your request is granted😂😉

BTW, THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY GUYS!! THANK YOU ALSO FOR VOTING!😇😳

This book is improving!!

Btw, tomorrow is our ' Pista sa Nayon ' and I'm really nervous for the outcome of our presentation haha😀😀

- Zoe