Epilogue- The End?

Carousel Park..

It's been two months now and everything went fine. Jungkook finally found himself a girlfriend.

" Come on Jisan, don't be shy!", Jin shouted as he prepared his Polaroid camera. Jisan laughed and blushed as Taehyung came behind her, snaking his arm around her waist. He placed his chin on her shoulder and Jisan could feel his breath. " Nice pose for a couple!".

" Yah Jimin, stay away from the background, we don't want photo bombers especially for this couple", Yoongi said with a blank expression.

" You're so mean", Jimin muttered as he moved away so he can't be captured in the picture.

" Jisan, you smell so good", Taehyung said. " Because of that, I just want to cuddle with you on the bed then we'll..you know". He bit his lip and held her closer.

Jisan's eyes widened then she blushed. The other guys are looking at them, snickering.

" Stop it V", Jisan said as she playfully smack his head. Taehyung laughed and kissed her on the cheek.

" Ok you two, are you ready?", Jin asked as he prepared himself and made a photographer like posing. The couple noddded. " Good. Say cheese!".

There was a sound of camera clicking then the picture was ready. Jin gave it to Jisan. After a second, the picture was clear, showing them in a lovable couple pose.

" That's cute", Jungkook said with a grin. " If only Angelica is here". Namjoon tapped his back.

" Why don't you call her?", Hoseok asked.

" She's busy", the youngest answered.

" Your girl is always busy but you, you are always relaxing", Namjoon joked. Jungkook hit him and they laughed.

" That's the truth", Jin said. Jisan smiled.

" Hey, how about you guys have some picture? I'll take it for you", Jisan suggested. Jin gave the camera to her.

" Thanks Jisan", he said. They all laughed and sat down to eat. They prepared some picnic style foods.

" Jisan, eat this, it's my mother's specialty", Taehyung said as he picked a fried cheeseball. " Say ah". Jisan opened her mouth so she can eat. She closed her eyes at how the cheeseball was so delicious. The mix of bread crumbs and cheese exploding in her mouth.

" It's delicious". The boys tried the cheeseball and its container was almost empty. " Yah, don't eat it all! I only ate one piece!".

" Leave some for Jisan, aish", Taehyung said as he scratched his head.

" We're sorry, it's really delicious", Jimin said. Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes.

" It doesn't mean that you'll eat all of it", Jin said. Jimin frowned.

" Says the one who ate the most". Jin rolled his eyes and took a drink of his juice.

" There are still sandwiches here", Namjoon said as he got another container. " and gummy bears and worms, hmm delicious".

" I brought us that, just incase someone wants sweets", Yoongi said as he got the gummy bear container. Jungkook laughed.

" Yoongi hyung is a ' gummy ' bear ", he said then he laughed. They all know what that means and laughed too. Yoongi looks unimpressed then he hit Jungkook's coconut head with the container.

" Fuck you rabbit", he muttered.

" Hey, how about we play some game? And after that we can eat the rest of the foods", Jisan said. " Let's play hide and seek".

" Oh cool, I remember playing that here haha", Taehyung said while clapping.

" Taehyung, don't you ever hide in that sewer", Jin said. Taehyung giggled and show his box smile.

" I'm the one who will find you guys", Hoseok volunteered. " Okay, I will start now". He went to the wall and everyone stood up and hurried so they can hide in a better place. " No one will join together while hiding".

Namjoon hid behind a tree. Jin and Yoongi behind some trash cans. Jimin went behind the wall. Jungkook went inside the car. Taehyung hid in the sewer. Jisan didn't know where to hide so she ran and hid behind the well. It was quiet far from the park but she didn't mind changing because she heard Hoseok's loud voice already searching for them.

" Gotcha Jiminie!", he said and there is a burst of laughter. " Jin hyung, I saw you and also Yoongi hyung".

" Duh I know where Taehyung was hiding, so obvious", Jin said. " Ew Taehyung, get out from that sewer". They heard Taehyung laughed and he got out from the sewer.

" Now where are the three remaining people?", Hoseok asked.

" I give up! I can hear some noises behind that tree haha", Namjoon said as he came out.

" You're just scared", Jin said. Namjoon sticks his tongue out.

" Psst, I saw Jungkook hid in the car", Jimin said with a smirk. Hoseok laughed and went to the car and found Jungkook laying down. Jungkook laughed and Hoseok told him what Jimin said.

" Yah! You short hyung, you're unfair!", Jungkook said as he ran to Jimin. The shorter man laughed.

" By the way, where's Jisan? I can't find her", Hoseok said as he scratched his head.

" She's good at hiding hmm, where could she probably be?", Taehyung said. He looked through the walls.

" Of course she won't go far from here alone", Yoongi said while crossing his arms.

" Jisan come out! You're the winner now!", Jin shouted. There is no response. " Maybe she made the hide and seek serious".

Meanwhile..

Jisan sighed and smiled. She can hear the boys looking for her. She was about to walk to the park but someone got her. She jumped a bit but she can't speak since the person was covering her mouth. Jisan was struggling to hit the person but she can't move. She was scared now.

" Well hello there Jisan".

Jisan kept on struggling. Her hat fell off.

" Hmmm...you thought your problems are already gone. You thought Taehyung was yours for now. You thought I'm already dead. Well bitch, no. Hmm how about we play a game named ' Finding Jisan'? I know it will be fun as hell".

She can't believe her eyes.

" And let's see if they can find you".

She really can't believe it.

It was...

" Im back".

........................................................................

WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK?!

HAHAHA. THE BITCH WAS BACK, YEAH.

JINHEE IS BACK!

SO THIS IS THE END OF THIS BOOK.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READ AND SUPPORT THIS STORY LIKE OMG, I FINALLY FINISHED A BOOK! THANK YOU GUYS!!

- ZOE