Chapter 22- The Midnight Visit

I would like to thank all the readers!! So yeah, Chapter 22 guyseu!! Seriously....you will hate me especially in this chapter, so yeah..🐩🐩
......................................................................

Taehyung sat at his chair, smiling to himself. All day, Jisan is inside his mind. He stood up and went to the window, staring at the parking lot. He wishes that he can get out of the asylum and live with his family and be with Jisan, but no, that wouldn't happen.

He sighed and looked around his room. He frowned, remembering himself when Jisan didn't show up yet. He remembered stabbing some of the guards. How he killed his father. His mother's expression when he stabbed his father to death. 

" You deserve it", he said. Taehyung sat down and got a piece of paper and started to draw some pictures. He drew seven guys. " Guys..how are you? Too bad you can't visit me..".

He folded the paper and put it in his pocket. Its a good time he is not wearing that annoying straight jacket. Sometimes, he just felt trapped, like what he is now. Trapped away from his family and friends.

Suddenly, someone opened the room. It was the guards and some caretaker. The lady brought a food tray. Taehyung just stared at them.

" Hey punk, eat that okay?", the guard said. V glared at him. " Yah look at me like that, we'll shoot you".

" Uhg just fuck off", Taehyung said as he pulled the tray to him. The guards snickered and went out of his room. He stared at the food. It was vegetables, no meat. " I'm not a vegeterian..where's the meat?". There is also some bottled water. " I hope this food is not poisoned".

He started eating. The food was fine. After eating, he drank some water. Then, Jisan came to his mind again. His mind is getting dizzy, his vision is blurry. Then, it was darkness...

***

Jisan was excited for her midnight visit. She prepared some good clothes to wear. She also packed the sweatshirt that she bought for Taehyung. She sighed. Hmmm...I don't know but this excite me so much, Jisan thought and smiled to herself.

A minute later, she can already smell her mother's cooking. The time is near for dinner. Her mother doesn't know about the midnight visit thing because, if she knows it, that's a no no to her.

Jisan went down. She was surprised when she saw Namjoon and Jungkook. Mrs. Park saw her and smiled. " Oh, they asked me if they can stay here until tomorrow, the other guys will be here too".

" What? T..that's early", Jisan said, a bit shocked.

" Sorry Jisan. Jungkook got excited", Namjoon said. " Also Mrs. Park".

" Nah it's okay for me boys, tomorrow take care of Jisan. She's a bit hard headed so..", Mrs. Park said. Jisan sighed.

" Mom...". They laughed. Mrs. Park laid the foods on the table. They all ate happily. Now, Jisan got more excited. But, some part of her tells her that, it will be hard especially Jungkook and Namjoon is in their house. " By the way, where will they sleep mother?".

" Hmm, boys is it okay if you sleep..ah there is another spare room", Mrs. Park said.

" Spare room? How come I didn't know about that? Where is that room?". Her mother smiled.

" At the attic. Don't worry, the attic is clean. There are some cushions and matresses, I can give you some pillows", Mrs. Park said.

" Thank you Mrs. Park", Jungkook said and he looked at Jisan and smiled.

" Hmm so, tomorrow guys, remember okay?".

" Yes Mrs. Park", Namjoon said. After eating, Jisan and the boys washed the dishes.

" Goodnight guys", Jisan said and went to her room. She needs to wait for 4 hours. At 12:00 am, she'll prepare. Jisan needs to go without being caught.

TIME SKIP..

She opened the window and climbed down carefully. Even though she's excited, she needs to calm down. She will just walk because using her mother's car will just caught her.

After 30 minutes, she arrived at the Asylum. She looked if there are some guards. All clear. Jisan ran to the door and opened it carefully. She hid in the corner because there are 3 guards at the hall.

***

" Taehyung...Taehyung", a voice said. Taehyung opened his eyes. It was blurry but he can see her face. He smiled.

" Jisan..I waited for you", he said. He can see that she leaned in for a kiss. He kissed her back.

" I have a surprise for you", she said. Taehyung could feel someone is on top of him. All he can see is Jisan, staring at him sexily.

" Jisan, what are you doing?", he asked. Jisan smiled and pecked him on the lips. Then, she started grinding on him. Taehyung could feel himself being aroused by the sudden movement. " Jisan..you're being naughty".

" Yes my love..I always wanted to have some time with you, doing this", she said and kissed him. Taehyung kissed her back as he held her waist. He also started grinding onto her, making her moan between kisses.

***

When the guards are gone, Jisan ran fast to V's room but then, she can hear some moaning sounds..

Her eyes went wide when she saw Jinhee on top of Taehyung, kissing him. She could feel her heart shatter to pieces. She looked at the sweatshirt and frowned. Her eyes began to water. Before the guards return, she took a chance to leave the asylum and head back to home.

........................................................................

This is the only thing that I can say to Jinhee...😣

" Bitch. Fuck off. You're so desperate".

SO. Yeah, slow update again. Uhg, school days are near again guys. I think its June 5!! 😱😷

But I can't get over BTS winning BBMAs even though it is already not trending on twitter😊😊 and also our lovely Namjoon winning the best leader award!! Yehey!!😍👏 Our boys have gone too far!! Keep up!!

Haha right now, I'm having a serious problem. UHG! Bias wreckers guyseu!!😈 First, it was Jungkook😍. He got second place in my list. Next, Namjoon😍. He took JK's place like omg. Stay strong Joonie. Uhg...and here's J-Hope and Jimin😰 knocking on Namjoon's door saying " you are in grave danger"😱. Of course! Jin is still my hubby so yeah😍😍😘.

Anyway. Thank you for the readers who still support me and this story even though I'm a slow updater!!😊😇💪

- Zoe